Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Angels?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Angels?
« on: July 03, 2014, 11:18:50 PM »
Hey Buzzers! I want to share this story with all of you. It's about a very special woman in my life, my Mom. She has had angels in her life for many years. One helped her get through a terrible airplane trip by being there to help her when she needed it the most, one nudged her to go to her parking garage at night to get something from her car and find an elderly lady who had fallen and broken her hip, and one just a few days ago. And that's the one I really want to tell you about.

My Mom recently lost one of her friends, a 99 year old lady who was spry, had all her wits about her, and lived a good full life. She died a couple of weeks ago. As Mom tells it, yesterday when she was coming back from the grocery store, one of the residents asked her to come over to the other side of the parking garage, he had something to show her. This man, retired and liking to keep busy, bundles and hauls out the recycled materials for pick up and that day he found something in the recycling bin. Mom went over and he held out a little porcelain bell to her and told her to read the inscription inside. She did. It said--to Betty, 6-16-14, from Lucy. My Mom's name is Betty, her friend that died was Lucy, the date she died was 6-16-14. I got shivers when my Mom told me that story tonight.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Angels?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 12:38:37 AM »
Isn't that something ! It sure does get you wondering.
Was this the contents of the lady's apt. that maybe family ...not knowing what it was, or who it was meant to go to, got thrown out with many other things?
I guess no one will ever know.
But, it is a lovely story and just goes to show you what can happen when you believe.
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely story of your Mom.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 12:49:56 AM »
That is an amazing story!  I have no doubt that your mother's friend is looking down on her and her little bell.  Thank you for sharing that with us. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 12:17:27 AM »
I had an "angel" experience recently that left me wondering the next day if I had dreamed this or if it was real.  I have concluded it was real.

Just a couple months ago I got up during the night to go to the bathroom.  Our sweet Lu dog slept at the end of our bed on a doggie bed. She was experiencing her last days and I didn't want to disturb her so it was kind of an obstacle course to get past the bed and to the bathroom.  As I was about to head back to bed I thought it sounded like it might be raining so I looked out the bathroom window.   We have several lights outside for garden lighting and I could not tell by that window if it was rain so I maneuvered back to the bed, noticed the clock said 4:02 AM, looked out the bedroom window and realized I was not hearing rain but the sprinklers had come on. (They are set for 4AM) as I turned around to get into my bed I saw someone sitting on the edge of the bed.  I thought it was my husband but I couldn't see his face because of the dark room and having been looking outside with the lights in the garden. I lost my balance and started to fall and a hand reached up to steady me.  I grabbed the hand and it was real.  I was not frightened at all and just crawled over him/her to lie down on my pillow. I realized hubby was still sleeping on his side of the bed.

The next morning I asked hubby about it. He was clueless.  I thought it must have been a big dream. I asked what time the sprinklers came on at night and he said it was set to 4AM.  I wear a fitbit all the time so I looked at my sleep status and sure enough I was awake and walking/moving at 4AM.

I don't know who or what (ghost/angel etc) helped steady me but it was real as could be.  I believe!!!
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 09:46:56 AM »
Just amazing, trouble!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal