Open Floor > Weekly Contest

Week 17

(1/2) > >>

Snowbird:
Who will it be? Trouble405 will have to give us the news.  Whoever it is I am sure did a  :sign0098:

trouble405:
oh my gosh it is always so hard to choose -- this is the only part of the contest I dislike!!  having to choose!

Outtie - you always slay me!  TWO stories this time??? And both so good.  I especially liked the one where they threw a body from the car!! Oh my!

MP - I think you must be a professional writer!  I love the Carl twist -- and a child!!  hehehe 

Snowbird -- I love how you describe the elderly man! I wonder how Priscilla is going to react to him!

Prairie Dawn -- I have a friend that gave up a child for adoption almost 30 years ago and wears a locket with his baby picture in it.  She has registered to meet him if he ever wants.  I couldn't help but be touched by this story.

Bacali -- A NUN!!!!  Great plot line --I wonder if she stays!

In the end I must make a choice.  I am wringing my hands!  The envelope goes to . . . Prairie Dawn!!! 

Your turn to start a sentence.   

Snowbird:
Trouble, did you figure out who the elderly man was?  Anyone else want to take a guess?

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on August 30, 2014, 10:56:59 PM ---Trouble, did you figure out who the elderly man was?  Anyone else want to take a guess?

--- End quote ---

Elvis !

trouble405:
You know when I first saw the name Priscilla I thought Elvis!!  I am going to see his home this Friday!!! (probably just the outside as we drive through)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version