Show Games > The Bachelor

The Baaachelor--Chris Soules

(1/7) > >>

ponytail:
Once again, I have fallen into the Bachelor trap. Our Chris is a handsome young farmer from Iowa, with a golly shucks grin and super nice personality, about as opposite from Juan Pablo as you could get. He was presented 30 girls in 2 waves to select his bride from, and they were the usual assortment of hot prospects, kooks, crazies, devils and outsiders. From the previews of the season it looks as if there will be plenty of drama. We will see how it all unfolds! I may or may not be commenting on this show again!

trouble405:
Yes I fell into the trap of Prince Farming.   :91: There were several that got roses I think should have been removed way before the rose ceremony!  The drunk and the crazy specifically!  I kept waiting for the drunk to fall off the risers and the crazy???  Everyone is an onion!  LOL 

And the interview with Claire where she couldn't follow the question -- oh my

ponytail:
I'm glad someone else is watching, too, trouble! We will be able to throw rotten vegetables at them...!

bacali:
I always get hooked on the show, too, once I see all the new faces...this time all the girls...and I have to see how it plays out.
They sure did it up big on the show last night with the red carpet and all the former couples.
Chris seems like a genuine young man and I hope that these girls realize...he isn't moving.
With some of their careers, I wonder just how they figure they are going to fit into such a rural community and
quiet "farmerette" lifestyle  ???

trouble405:
Well I have to confess I read the spoilers on this show so I already know how it all comes out. I do think he probably made a good choice but I want to watch  and see how she handles herself during the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version