Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Firing of Three  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
The Firing of Three
« on: February 03, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »
What are your guy's thoughts on last nights Celebrity apprentice?

Quite frankly I was a little annoyed by the firing of those three celebs. Quite frankly all three have been apart of a winning team, with five wins under there belt they did not deserve to go home. All three of them anyway. To completely abolish a winning team just proves to me that the entire show was fixed from the start. Geraldo is who Trump wants to win so he will. Quite frankly Geraldo should have been gone weeks ago.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: The Firing of Three
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 10:48:38 PM »
I agree with you Court, Geraldo has tried to take over every mission they have done.
I didn't mind the first guy being fired but it was unfair for Brandi and Johnny.  I like both of them so I was very disappointed.  I think it was done to move along the show and finish it up next week.  I am sure Geraldo and Lizza will be the top two. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 06:30:36 AM »
They are exactly who will be the final two. I think Lizza will be the one who deserves the win, but he probably will although he has completely sucked for most tasks.

I didn't mind Ian being fired either, he kind of deserved it. Any of the three could have technically deserved it, but not all at once.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 12:30:11 PM »
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well and missed the whole first show. I fell asleep. DVR only tapes 2 shows and so I had to watch Celebrity Apprentice.
I did catch the 2nd show at the end and I guess to make the shows end on the right day, The Donald had to get rid of more people this past week.
I really, really wish I had seen Kenya fired.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »
I have thought for a while Leeza and Geraldo would be who DT wanted in the final.  I hope in the final challenge Leeza will come out on top because she listens to others and Geraldo will only do his thing.  I dunno though.  It may be tailored to his talents.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal