Non- Reality > Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time Season Five (Fanfictionized!)

(1/4) > >>

Outlast:
Welcome to the Once Upon a Time season five fanfiction thread!  Once is gone until the fall so this is our chance to use our imaginations to play out the season five we would like to see and perhaps to right a few wrongs in the past seasons.

This is also our chance to slash and burn, to kill off all but the most beloved (and hated) of our characters.

We could open with Emma who could appear in the premiere as a normal human, darkness perfectly contained within, until about six episodes later when the camera pans over to see Emma's dead body in the bushes... oh my gosh it's not really Emma! The Dark One killed her and assumed her shape, now she is fake Emma or Femma (as I like to call her)and everyone trusts her but she wants all the good guys dead... and she largely succeeds.

For instance the Charmings could both drown because Snow is pinned under quickly rising flood waters and Charming refuses to leave her (in fairness they might both die anyway since they share a heart; not that that has even been brought up in a season) All without even a mention of who will look after baby Baelfire... that's right I said baby BAE! Retcon can be our friend! when they both die.

Gold could wake up and suddenly known exactly what he has to do which is to unplug and then replug some kind of white light source cleverly hidden in the Storybrook mines, thus resetting everything and putting all the good and evil forces back into balance.

Zelena could die of a mysterious nose-bleed.

Hook could get shot (preferably by Belle) and then healed by Emma, who in so doing infects him with her own evil. Then Baelfire could come back from the dead to save the town and kill Evilized Hook along the way (accidentally of course) in an explosion of some kind. 
Rumple, fresh from re-plugging up the magic drain, escapes with Belle and a few random survivors on a plane flown by Gus Gus the mouseman.

Henry becomes the new protector of magic, taking a newly reformed Isaac Heller under his wing. Then Bae would die again, but even more heroically this time as the camera focuses on a close-up of his eye.
THE END

Hey it might work. :)

Anyway please post below any fanfiction or ideas for fanfiction that you might dream up in hiatus and hopefully we can manage to keep ourselves entertained in the dull duration between seasons.

Outlast:
Now introducing the Once Upon a Time Season Four Retcon Fanfiction Preamble - In which Outtie attempts to fix some of the glaring problems with season four, without bothering to re-watch the crappy season and refresh herself on any pertinent details.

Episode 4.12 'Heroes and Villains' - A Better Ending

Rumpelstiltskin's hand hovered over the defeated heart of his enemy as he paused to enjoy his triumph.  In a few moments the spell would be complete and he would at last be freed from that cursed dagger! No longer need he fear being forced to hurt the people he loved at the whim of whichever evil soul came into to possession of the dagger. He and Belle would be free to go wherever she desires... finally their happy ending was upon them! And all it would cost him was the death of the filthy pirate who had seduced his first faithless wife and shot his darling Belle in the back. "And they call me a coward... ". Rumple smiled and began to squeeze the heart...

"Gold stop!" Rumple's eyes lit with rage as he felt his hand freeze around the heart, mere seconds away from crushing it to dust. Guess he shouldn't have paused to gloat. He turned to face his adversary as he felt his fingers loosen around his enemy's heart which he was now forced to cradle gently in his hand.

"Miss Swan?" his surprise was impossible to hide, not at seeing Emma Swan interfering in his plans, but at seeing what she held in her hand. "Where did you get that?" he growled pointing to the dagger with his free hand.

"From Belle." Emma enjoyed the shocked look that flashed across Gold's expressive face, the golden mask dropped for the moment. "Anna told us about the hat. I went to Belle for help and she just gave it to me." she admitted. "Gullible isn't she? She actually thought I was going to save you from yourself."

Gold glowered, "Belle is a good person; she's always trusting people who are unworthy of it. But you...", with some visible effort he turned to face dagger, "You Miss Swan don't trust anyone."

"That's right." she said, "I don't." she raised the dagger and began to advance on a frozen Gold.

"Emma! NO!" Emma turns in annoyance to see her parents running into the building. Late as usual. "Don't do it Emma! He's not worth it!"

"I'm standing right here." Gold muttered, mentally reminding himself not to lift a finger to save the town next time these idiots opened a magical can of worms.

Emma ignored her parents raised the dagger again. "Take us to the town line, Gold." she commanded through the dagger.

Gold obeyed carrying himself and Emma Swan to the town line, bringing her charming parents and Belle along in the vain hope they might try to stop Emma.

No dice. She raised the dagger again, "Rumplestiltskin, I command thee to leave Storybrook." Not quite as much fun as stabbing the bastard, but she'd take what she could get.

"No! Please No!" Gold's lower lip wobbled adorably as he slowly began backing towards the town line, fighting every step of the way.

Emma's expression was dark and dour (as usual), "Do you think I would let YOU ruin my happy ending?" with one last shove of magic, Emma pushes the town pawn broker over the town line where he immediately where he became lame once more. She turned to face the sobbing Belle (that's right sobbing. Her true love just got banished she should be upset!), "Remember Rumple," she spoke into the dagger since Rumple could no longer hear her, "If you ever attempt to come back into town, I'm going to crush your true love's heart the way you tried to crush mine. Understand?" he understood.

"Let me go with him!" Belle cried, not wanting to be separated from her true love.

"Not a chance."

"Emma..." her parents try to reason with her. But to no avail.

Outlast:
Once Upon a Time Season Five (Fanfictionized!)

Previously on Once Upon a Time... Emma banished Gold from town, threatening Belle's life if he returned. Then she had Regina steal Belle's heart, a pesky little detail she didn't share with her parents who continued to use Belle as a nearly constant babysitter, completely oblivious to the fact that heartless Belle was letting baby Baelfire crawl around the top of the stair and run holding scissors. All while leaving the toilet cleaner lay out where anyone would reach it. When Gold tricks a couple of displaced fairytale characters into sneaking him back into town, he immediately figures out about Belle's heart being held as leverage and tells The Charmings who confront Emma while Gold scampers off to rescue Belle's heart and his dagger from Regina, who is too distraught after Gold tells her that her evil sister Zelena is boinking Robin Hood, to stop him. Meanwhile...

Snow to Emma: "It's wrong to take away another's person's free will, Emma." Charming nods.

Emma to Snow: "Oh yeah?! Well what about what YOU did?" she asked, reminding her parents about all the stupid crap they did back in the Enchanted Forest, most recently applicable the kidnapping and darkness filling of Maleficent's daughter Lily, a fact she learned from Regina, who learned it from Snow, who knew because she did it.

Subsequently Emma and Regina go into the real world and come back with Robin Hood, a pregnant Zelena and Lily in tow. Gold, who is dying in Belle's arms, uses his last ounce of strength to free The Sorcerer's Apprentice from the hat. The Apprentice realizes that a dead Rumplestiltskin is bad for everyone and attempts to pull the darkness out of Rumple and into the hat. But the hat can't contain the darkness.

Cut to Emma stabbing the darkness with her dagger and disappearing.

00000>>>>>>> Season Five <<<<<<<00000

Zelena opened her eyes and smiled at the chipped and peeling ceiling of her cell. It had only been a matter of time... she got up and stood in front of the door as a key was hurt scraping in the lock. The door sings open to reveal Lily standing on the other side

"I trust you had no trouble getting in?" she asked.

"None at all." Lily confirmed, "It seems the nurses around here get a little disloyal to your dear sister once a dragon appears."

"Well you can hardly blame them." said Zelena, "I doubt Regina offers much in the way of incentives."

"Her accommodations certainly leave a lot to be desired."

Zelena rolls her eyes when she sees former Author Isaac Heller standing behind Lily, "What are YOU doing here?"

"The same thing you." he replied, "Plotting my revenge on the heroes."

"What do you need us for then?" Zelena asked, "Can't you just write your way out of this mess... 'Author'."

"I'm not the author anymore. The job has moved on to a more 'worthy' candidate."

"Then I don't see how..."

"How a human, a dragon and a wicked witch can win?" Isaac asked.

"She isn't a witch at the moment." Lily informed him, "Regina put a magic cuff on her wrist that keeps her from using any magic."

Zelena grimaced, "And only Regina can remove it."

"Maybe." Isaac said, "But I'm willing to bet that Rumplestilkskin could do it."

"Rumplestiltskin?" Zelena scoffed, "He's currently at death door; if he's not dead already... or hadn't you heard?"

"Oh he's still alive." Isaac said.

"How do you know?" Zelena asked.

"I know, because if Rumplestiltskin was dead than this town would be a smoking ruin by now. You may not know this but once Rumple dies The Dark One will be released..."

"Is that bad?" Lily asked.

"If you don't mind watching the whole world burn, it's not that bad I suppose..."

"So that's why you were helping him." Zelena realized. "I figured he offered you something precious or something that was very very naughty..."

"What did you think I helped Gold out of the goodness of my heart?" he sneered, "I did it to save my own ass. Which I might add is still on the line unless we can get to Gold pronto."

"Look guys," Lily interrupted, "the last time I saw the 'heroes' they were flocking towards Gold's pawnshop. Something about him dying..."

"Then we may not have much time..." Isaac said, "We need to get to Gold before he dies and unleashes the Dark One all over town."

Zelena raised her arm and tapped the magic canceling cuff.

"Yeah yeah..." he paused as a wicked thought occurred to him,  "You know of course that the only way to save our collective asses is to make sure that Dark Curse doesn't get into the hands of those," he sneered, "Heroes."

"How the hell can we do that?" Lily asked.

The former author smiled at Zelena, who smiled back, "Tell me darling," she said after a brief pause, "Do you happen to know where old Rumple kept that stunning little knife of his?"

Edited to finish scene one.

LindaM:
Just let me get past this week and next Wednesday then I can think.  With packing the office, monitoring placement scores, grade dues Friday, my brain is fried.

Outlast:
Take your time LM we've got all summer. If I can think of more stuff I will, hopefully MP too, I just thought this could be fun. Or it could all end in tears. One or the other. :043:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version