Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Once Upon a Time Season Five (Fanfictionized!)  (Read 5170 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Once Upon a Time Season Five (Fanfictionized!)
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 11:06:17 AM »
I'll read this this weekend.  Hey -- since you are further along than I in season one, shall I start season 2?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 11:59:30 AM »
I'll read this this weekend.  Hey -- since you are further along than I in season one, shall I start season 2?
If you want to sure. And hey if we're going to split up the seasons in the death count than could you please please take season four too? :)

:88:

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »
I'll do 2 and 4.  We'll decide 5 later.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 11:04:51 PM »
Sounds fine to me.

:97:

Ok I don't feel like writing another fanfiction to fill the time between 5a and 5b so instead I thought I'd write a paragraph (or two) on what I'd like to see next season...

Our cast arrives in the underword and has a heck of a time finding Hook. When they finally do, Hook tells a teary Emma that she can't save him now because he has to stay in hell for convoluted plot reasons oh and by the way, Emma, that heart splitting plan was great and all but you totally needed to do that back in Storybrooke because you, you know ...buried me. "Half a heart isn't going to do me any good now love." Then Hook points out that though he can't come back for plot reasons, there is someone else in the underworld who would really like to go home and for other plot reasons he can. So Emma says bye to Hook and goes to rescue Neil who really didn't need rescuing, he just needed a ride back. So he hops on the ferry with the rest and he goes strait to his papa and tells him how much he loves him and Rumple tells him all about the darkness and how he took it on for some nebulously heroic reason that makes everything right somehow and they totally hug all the way home.

But when they get back to storybrooke it's in a shambles because it's been a couple of months in real world time and Zelena found a way back somehow and she ripped the place apart looking for her baby and when she finally found her in the new fairy day care center with all the other babies in town she decided to take them all back to Oz with her since parents who go to hell and leave their babies behind with sneaky fairies don't deserve them. (Flash forward to Zelena being somehow a model parent now because children make you better.) Rumple heads strait for Belle, bringing Neil and Emma along to help encourage him to tell Belle about his completely heroic white-hearted dark one plans. When they walk in Belle is eating onion rings and Emma freaks out and asks where she got them... Zelena. Belle's pregnancy accelerates and they have a baby girl a few hours later and they name her Novel; because they should.

End of episode 100.  :86:

Oh and there should be singing. Lots of singing.

Also that guy who played Hades in Xena would be great as Hades in OUAT, but I'm not sure I think he might be dead? I could be remembering that wrong though. :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:10:24 PM by Outlast »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal