Non- Reality > Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time Death Count

<< < (2/27) > >>

LindaM:
We looked at the overall impact of all aspects of "personal" injury type of things.  From gaslighting to bullying to actual deaths.  Looked at it from the courts severity level.

Outlast:

--- Quote from: LindaM on December 05, 2015, 07:34:04 PM ---We looked at the overall impact of all aspects of "personal" injury type of things.  From gaslighting to bullying to actual deaths.  Looked at it from the courts severity level.

--- End quote ---
That sounds over my head. All i know is it's better to be nice, even if the other person/people aren't nice back. But that's real life. Soap opera life is a different animal entirely I'm sure.

By the way have you ever heard Carmen's 'Soap Song'? I love it, but as Daniel from Once Podcast would say, I leak Christianity.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=6DZYWNNX

Outlast:
Episode Four - The Price of Gold
Good grief but Cinderella comes off like a spoiled brat in this episode (in fairytale land anyway), which is weird considering how she grew up and how she is generally depicted. But of course Rumple makes up for all that by chewing scenery left and right. I miss intense confident Mr. Gold. :(

Death count... well Ashley bashes Gold over the head which count as attempted murder to me, but since this is TV we know blows to the head are harmless sleep draughts, not catastrophic brain events.... right?
The only death that counts in this episode is Rumplestiltskin exploding Cindy's fairy godmother. Just like that Rumple's on the board!

1.4 Price of Gold
Rumple 1

TOTALS
Charming 4
Regina 2
Rumple 1

LindaM:
I am planning on starting after mid-season finale.  Now, here's  a question.  Do we count it differently (say 2 points) when it happens in the real world compared to fairy tale land.  Reason I ask is because it was accepted there but may not be here.  And how do we cunt the "heart" issue?

Outlast:
I think making a Storybrooke murder worth extra would mess up the system actually. Every single killing whether murder or self defense should be worth one point. I made villages 100 simply because I have no idea how many people Regina killed when she burned that village and was that the only one? Her village burning has been referenced in several episodes, but it's unclear in my mind whether that was the only time she did that. I do agree that as Rumple says at some point that murder seems so much worse here ( in our world). But as far as points go I think it should stay one to one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version