Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Project Runway All Stars  (Read 1361 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Project Runway All Stars
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:36:11 AM »
It must be the creative side of me, but this show fascinates me in all its' forms! I just finished watching Project Runway, Project Runway Junior, and am ready to move on to Project Runway Allstars. Fashion designers have usually just one day and a limited budget to come up with a themed fashion item to strut down the runway. Usually lots of frayed tempers, lots of crying, drama, and beautiful clothes that just amaze me. Anyone else?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Project Runway All Stars
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:00:06 PM »
I love Project Runway Ponytail!  I especially enjoyed Project Runway Junior.  Those kids were amazing with the fashions they put together.  The little girl who won was only 14 years old.  What makes it so amazing is not only do they have to design the garments but they also have to do all the sewing.  I wish I was that creative. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
You and me both, Snowbird! Those kids were so focused and so creative. And they went to school when they were making their collections for fashion week, and still got them done! I liked them all, so mature for their age. Maya was something else, I'm so glad she won!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 11:47:10 AM »
The first show is under our belts. I am not too impressed with any of the allstars, and the first challenge was ho hum. Hopefully they will step up the pace, and make the challenges more interesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal