Non- Reality > Non Reality

Binge Watching

(1/6) > >>

ponytail:
Anyone else out there a binge watcher? Netflix and Amazon Prime have made me a binge watcher. Although I don't do a lot of it! I did binge watch Downton Abbey since I missed the first 4 seasons. PBS has some good ones. I also binge watched Mr. Selfridge. And I am now binge watching Breaking Bad, which is something else! I see now why it was so popular.
What have you been binge watching?

(I am thinking I may have to watch The Walking Dead next).

Snowbird:
I binged on The Walking Dead a couple of years ago and can't wait for the next season.  You need to watch it from the beginning to really enjoy it. I would recommend  watching it.  I don't get Netflix or Amazon Prime.  I would love to see Downton Abbey.

bacali:

I don't have Netflix or Amazon Prime and usually have so much DVR'd I hardly have time to watch these shows.

I would love to find time to watch Netflix. I found out a friend of mine is on " Orange is Black"...or what ever this show is...she is a nun?

She is a few yrs older than I am but her younger sister was in my husband's class in HS. She did, though, go to my college. I followed her career for many years because we had a club and her sister told us where she was performing.
Many shows were on Broadway.
Sadly her sister, passed away about 11 yrs ago from breast cancer ..and I lost that contact to know of her doings. I happened to see it one Sunday reading the NY Sunday news that she was on that show.

I know... sorry.. a long story... to answer you ponytail...no I never binged watched...now.....  :violent-smiley-007: !
Shoot me!

-rollinglaugh- -rollinglaugh- an inside story... the shooting.

Merry Prankster:
Ponytail, the Prankster recommends the following:

Netflix:  Luther,  Damages, House of Cards, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Salem.

BBC America:  Doctor Who is not its’ only binge-worthy show.  In Orphan Black, Sarah Manning, an orphan raised in a foster home who lives on the fringe of society, witnesses a look-alike police detective commit suicide.  Sarah assumes her identity in order to grab some quick cash but major complications ensue, e.g., can you say “clone?”  Orphan Black is a delightful mix of sci-fi, drama, action, humor, suspense, mystery and general wackiness.  Seasons 1-4 available for streaming on the BBCA website.  Seasons 1-3 available on Amazon.

ponytail:
Orphan Black sounds good! I also have heard good things about Poldark on PBS. I may have to watch that one, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version