Open Floor > News

Protesting Trump

<< < (2/4) > >>

Snowbird:
It looks like some of us here have completely different political views.  I respect your right to yours but I don't see anything Obama has done right.  He has divided this country like it has never been divided before.  That is why someone like Trump has been able to gather the support he has.  Please don't think it is because I  am racist which is what a lot of people use as an excuse to criticize people who are against Obama.  When he first came on the scene I though that here was a black man who was smart and who could be our first black President and I liked what he was saying.  The more I learned about him I changed my mind.  The people he was associated with tell a lot about him.  I could list all the things I think he has done to ruin this country and all the reasons for being so against Hillary as our next president but I know it would be useless because it will not change anyone's mind.  My first choice was Ben Carson, then Marco Rubio and on down the line with Trump being among the last few but now to keep Hillary from becoming our next president I would vote for Donald Duck if that was the choice.

Again I respect your right to your political, religious, personal or whatever views you might have that are different from mine and I hope you will respect mind and we will all remain friends. 

ponytail:
I typed up and deleted a response, enough said. Trump makes my heart and gut hurt.

trouble405:
The problem is not President Obama, in my opinion, it is congress....and they are a republican majority. This president has been called every name under the sun, his children and wife have been called monkeys, Apes, and the tried and true N*****,  and people have been obsessed by "obamacare".  I happen to be one that Obamacare has helped.  If I had to pay regular price for health insurance after my job got outsourced to a foreign country, I would have had to pay $971 a month.  With the Affordable Health Care Act I only have to pay around $200 monthly.  I listen to Mr. Trump and I hear him bully people and call them names. I am appalled by his flippancy toward women and reporters.  I worry if he has the codes to our nuclear weapons and has one of his little tirades he will make a big mistake. 

Gosh I am so sad for USA

Outlast:
Well Trump was my absolute dead last choice in the Republican field, but we're stuck with him now and I wouldn't vote Hilary for crossing guard let alone president of the united states.

PRAY FOR AMERICA

...always valid, but never more so then now.

bacali:
We certainly don't have much of a choice this year, do we? :smiley_confused1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version