Non- Reality > Once Upon a Time

Season 6 -- Oh, why not

<< < (2/28) > >>

Outlast:
Well I cried with joy when rumple and belle danced in her dreams and then a few moments later I threw my remote.

As for Emma and Hyde's story ...I just didn't care.

And about Regina/Zelena...I really really didn't care.

The Snow/Regina scene near the end was actually touching and true and filled with the possibility for personal growth. I wonder how on earth that made it into the show?

LindaM:
Adam and Eddie thought it would bring fans back.  It didn't.  Loved the Snow/Regina scene.  This may be as bad as season 2.  Did you read my post I listed?

Outlast:

--- Quote from: LindaM on September 27, 2016, 08:40:51 AM ---Adam and Eddie thought it would bring fans back.  It didn't.  Loved the Snow/Regina scene.  This may be as bad as season 2.  Did you read my post I listed?

--- End quote ---
I read it. I think we can agree that the Snow and Regina conversation at the end was easily the best scene. It would've been the Rumbelle dream dance if the writers hadn't spoiled it all within seconds of all the Rumple fans like me finally feeling loved and valued again.

LindaM:
Morpheus as their son who wanted to get even with dear dad was stupid.  I started that as a good and bad piece and it became all bad quickly.

Outlast:
I found this a few minutes ago. Nice to see the other upset fans out there venting some of their frustration.
http://boushh2187.tumblr.com/post/150992768229/my-angry-letter-to-the-ouat-writers-about-rumbelle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version