Welcome! > Introduce Yourself

New Bee

<< < (2/2)

bacali:
Whitesox, I'm so glad that you posted a little bit about yourself.
As you see, we have a great group of gals here, ...at least I think so.
Everyone is always friendly and willing to help you in any way you may need.

When you come on .... try the "Post games", as ponytail suggested. These games are fun and once someone starts in posting ....someone will usually answer with a post.

We welcome your competition in our "Beehive Challenge" , which, as I've explained to you, runs monthly.
All is explained if you run down all the threads in our forums. Any questions, like Snowbird posted...just ask.

So...again welcome aboard. Glad you are enjoying yourself so much.   :039:

trouble405:
yes welcome!  Glad you like the arcade games but I think no one told you I  :'( a lot when people steal my trophies!  I stomp my foot and say WHA????  Outlast used to steal all my Mahjong trophies and I stole them back but now you are stealing them!!!    Well STOP IT!!! 

(ok ok ok  I hope you know I am teasing! )   :57:

Whitesox71:
Hi trouble 405,
I love the games here but I especially like the Mahjong games. I play them over and over trying to improve my score. My favorite one here is the Asia Mahjong which I had never seen before. Outlast is very good and keeps beating me on that one. I keep coming back and trying but it is getting very hard to catch her. Those little faces all began to look the same and it makes my eyes water when I play it. Love the competition! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version