The Bachelor/Bachelorette > New Board

Nick

(1/2) > >>

bacali:
Is anyone else watching the Bachelor this season?
If so ...what do you think of Nick...this time around ,and who do you like for him.
This girl, Corine... I just wonder. She runs a multi million dollar company? She has a nanny?
Huh?

ponytail:
I am watching bacali! I like Nick this time around. My favorite gal is Danielle, followed be Rachel and Raven....so far! That could change in a minute. It's getting so predictable, though. There's always one sex bomb villainess that makes it far in every season. And none of their shocking episodes are really that shocking any more. But it still has me hooked!

bacali:
It has me hooked, too, ponytail.
And, I like the same girls that you do.
I think he may send Corine home, too, after that last coming attraction teaser.  :smiley_confused1:

Merry Prankster:
The Prankster caught snatches of "The Nick," er, the Bachelor, on Monday.  It seemed to be the usual 60 minutes of lip lock, 20 minutes of cat feuds and 40 minutes of commercial breaks for contestants to reapply chapstick and suck on breath mints. 

bacali:
I was anxious to see Nick be the Bachelor...but, after his teary exit this past week. ....I think he is hopeless!  :73:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version