The Bachelor/Bachelorette > New Board

Nick

<< < (2/2)

bacali:
Is anyone watching "Nick"?
I was excited to see him as the Bachelor. He had "fallen in love" twice on the shows he's been on... both with Andi and Kaitlyn..actually getting down to the last 2 men.
Then , he  did ok in Bachelor In Paradise...a show I'm ashamed to say....yes I watched! But, before that show was even off the air, he was announced as this new shows Bachelor.

So, I thought.... finally...he will find someone . BUT, now I'm not so sure.
We have had it somewhat spoiled by ABC announcing last week that Rachel Lindsay was going to be the new Bachelorette.... she was not even off the show...still isn't. She had a hometown date last night !!
But, we already knows she's going ....home. Now...
From the looks of things... I honestly do not think that Nick finally found love.
He may choose someone, but, I don't think that he's now going with anyone ....for the final rose ceremony show.

The girl he meshes with the most is Corinne, and I do not see him with her...and ...well...I don't see him with any of the 3 that are left! Poor Nick.  -Console-

ponytail:
No kidding, bacali! The girls don't seem right for him. He doesn't show any of the signs of being in love with either of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version