Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Once Upon a Time - Season 7 Prospects  (Read 23090 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Once Upon a Time - Season 7 Prospects
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2017, 12:59:25 PM »
Cursed or not -- wish realm or not.  This is getting stranger and stranger.  And wouldn't Rumple if he was our beloved Rumple know he has power????  What does that make Regina -- a vagrant?

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »
Colin's new version of Hook is as a policeman in Seattle.  Don't know if you will be able to see this or not.

https://twitter.com/bestofcs/status/885871932385533952

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2017, 02:38:38 PM »
Cursed or not -- wish realm or not.  This is getting stranger and stranger.  And wouldn't Rumple if he was our beloved Rumple know he has power????  What does that make Regina -- a vagrant?
-rollinglaugh-

that Twitter picture of Hook did load for me and all I can say is that he needs to button that top button if he's on duty. Cops and pirates have different dress codes after all.  -duh-

Seriously THIS IS INSANE  -rollinglaugh-

...but hey I'm having fun laughing about it for now.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2017, 03:46:21 PM »
And no Hook - only thing better is if it was Wish World Hook -- fat and drunk!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2017, 05:04:13 PM »
And no Hook - only thing better is if it was Wish World Hook -- fat and drunk!
See now I'd enjoy that version for the last season, but his fangirls would go mental.  :D

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 06:32:38 PM »
Just saw a picture of Older Henry and "Cinderella".  Looked to be Enchanted Forest.  I'm betting the dad Henry was "Wish Henry" and not our Henry.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 09:09:52 PM »
Just saw a picture of Older Henry and "Cinderella".  Looked to be Enchanted Forest.  I'm betting the dad Henry was "Wish Henry" and not our Henry.
It would certainly make more sense then having our Henry become a father in 2-3 years.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 08:46:14 AM »
And the Cindy looks like Lucy in coloring.  People are yelling at Horowitz under the picture (which he posted) saying:  Been there done that, she's in Storybrook with a child.  I just wrote:  "Wish world">

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 10:18:10 AM »
New series of books about Once Upon a Time.  Started with Regina Rising and have the Snow book also.  They're by Wendy Toliver of Regina at the age of about 14, 15 or 16 as she makes her come out, her attempt at frienship, and what Cora would do to get her married to a prince.  "Poisoned" apple shows up, meaning and spell discussed, and Cora afraid that Regina will learn magic from someone other than herself.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2017, 01:47:27 PM »
New series of books about Once Upon a Time.  Started with Regina Rising and have the Snow book also.  They're by Wendy Toliver of Regina at the age of about 14, 15 or 16 as she makes her come out, her attempt at frienship, and what Cora would do to get her married to a prince.  "Poisoned" apple shows up, meaning and spell discussed, and Cora afraid that Regina will learn magic from someone other than herself.
I've seen those books, but I haven't bought them yet. Regina books are kind of a tough sell to me. Maybe if the author wanted to focus on a different character...  :57:

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 03:05:20 PM »
Actually I think it will be a series.  And Blue knew that something was wrong with Regina's "goodness" but granted a wish anyway.  Not Snow's story either -- but Red's Untold Story.  Got it wrong.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 03:50:28 PM »
 :41:    -ThumbsDown-    :32:

Spoilers here:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/15/once-upon-time-season-7-spoilers-d23/

Lucy's mom is Cinderella -- told you.

Basically, Henry leaves his "home" to find areas where "happy endings" haven't happened. 

“What’s interesting to us is that these books tell the stories, a lot of them about these classic characters, and as you know for the first six seasons we did twists and turns on them,” says Kitsis, explaining that there are numerous different versions of characters — Disney animated and live action, among them. “New books could have different versions of some stories and ways of looking at them that maybe we’ve seen before, maybe some new characters as well.”

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »
Wait so Regina just lets Henry take off to other realms to go a-authoring alone? That does not sound like Regina. Plus Henry is still supposed to be like 14-15 isn't he? I could understand if he was 25 or something. If that scene we saw a picture of was really Regina sending Henry off to roam the realms with his quill in his hand then I really think they should've used the 'new' Henry and set his age forward to at least 20.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2017, 07:41:47 AM »
Remember, Jared is really 16 or 17 now so I could accept if they put 4 years later.  The thing I can't get around is where is Emma.  And we know that getting Henry to the Enchanted Forest was all but impossible since he wasn't born there.  I honestly can't remember how they explained how he got to Camelot but remember he got kidnapped and taken to Neverland. 

Here's a quote from Madeline L'Engle that applies to Regina:

“Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
― Madeleine L'Engle, A Ring of Endless Light

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2017, 10:07:28 AM »
And Jennifer is flying today to film Once Upon a Time.  On Twitter, she says one last time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal