Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Witcher  (Read 746 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
The Witcher
« on: December 22, 2019, 12:17:24 AM »
The Witcher is a fantasy series that is hyped to be 'better than Game of Thrones'. Naaaah, doesn't even come close. Henry Cavill plays the Witcher, a human mutant with magical powers that travels around ridding the Continent of monsters. A sorceress named Yennefer and a princess named Ciri fill out the 3 main protagonists, with a bard/sidekick thrown in. All is not always as it seems, however....I have been trying to get into it, but it hasn't grabbed me yet, not like Game of Thrones did. It was renewed for a second season even before the first season dropped, hmmm. I would like to get your input MP if you have been watching it.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: The Witcher
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:18:20 PM »
 :'( So sorry, but, I didn't watch Game of Thrones. I have so many other shows taped, I don't get around to watching the cable channels.
Someone … come watch this with ponytail. Maye MP if we could figure out where he's hiding.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: The Witcher
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 01:47:32 PM »
Ponytail, MP agrees with your assessment of Witcher.   Not bad, but no GoT.  The story is not real interesting and the characters tend to be caricatures.  Maybe Season 2 will be better.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal