Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Designated Survivor  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Designated Survivor
« on: October 24, 2017, 10:35:15 PM »
I never thought to ask...is anyone watching this show with Keifer Sutherland?
It just started it's 2nd season a few weeks ago... and it's one of the only ones that my husband and I
both watch.( LOL...He gives us on a show after a week when he can't follow it)       

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Designated Survivor
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:37:59 AM »
Started it and liked it but only saw half of season 1.  I've got the DVD to catch up on it.  Liked what I saw though and I was a 24 fan.  (I could tell you stories about some of the boards connected with that by the way...)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:25:26 PM »
Season 1 was very good.  It's worth finishing, LindaM.  Season two has gotten off to a slower start, more focus on being President and less focus on a mysterious conspiracy.  Of course, it's hard to top starting off a season with the US Capitol blown to smithereens during State of the Union, wiping out almost the entire elected government, throwing the country into crisis and thrusting a political tenderfoot into the Oval Office.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 01:25:07 AM »
Season 1 was very good.  It's worth finishing, LindaM.  Season two has gotten off to a slower start, more focus on being President and less focus on a mysterious conspiracy.  Of course, it's hard to top starting off a season with the US Capitol blown to smithereens during State of the Union, wiping out almost the entire elected government, throwing the country into crisis and thrusting a political tenderfoot into the Oval Office.

That's for sure. And....
When you put it like this , MP, you have to wonder how this season's writers can possibly beat Season 1.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:50:27 AM »
I have heard so many good things about this show. I will put it on my binge list! Just don't watch that much tv anymore. The Good Doctor is the only show I consistently watch this season. And I will watch Stranger Things, too.  * except for reality shows, that is.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal