The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race 30

Next Amazing Race News

<< < (2/4) > >>

Court:
I wonder how the other players  will take Cody’s stare. :97:

Snowbird:
Well that seemed to go by fast.  Cody and Jess did good and again he is not listening to her advice which cost them first place tonight. 
It's hard for me to pick my favorite couple on the first night when we don't know them very well.  I don't think I care for the two women who argued already.
I still think there should be no elimination on the first night. 

ponytail:
It was a fun show. Looks like there are a lot of good competitors this season, maybe Cody and Jessica will have a run for their money Here's hoping.

bacali:
I always enjoy this show, and do like many of the couples.
It's hard to pick favorites the first night. But, they all were fine to me.
I even liked watching Jess and Cody, but, I was happy :57: that they didn't make it in first. That would have really made Cody's ego swell. I, too, wouldn't have wanted them out first, because I am looking forward to seeing how they actually get along in the real world.
Funny, this was the first time my husband has ever watched TAR. We usually watch our shows in different rooms, (because we watch different types of shows), but, with the tree up we have been "snuggling" more in the living room and he said he'd give it a try.
Between us, I doubt that he will follow it to the end, but, that's alright. It was nice last night.

Snowbird:
My husband watched Survivor and Big Brother with me a few times but it was because the grandchildren had my TV and he let me "borrow" his.  I thought he seemed to enjoy Survivor but it didn't get him hooked enough to watch it on a regular basis.
Let us know if your husband continues to watch, bacali.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version