Open Floor > Movie Reviews

Sharpe Objects

<< < (2/3) > >>

Snowbird:
This show gets better and better.  I think I know how it will end but it might be a surprise.  Adora is a piece of work.  The actors all seem made for the roles they are playing, especially Adora and Camille.  They should get some awards for their parts. 

I can hardly wait for the last episode but I dread it too as I will miss not seeing it.

ponytail:
Just hoping it will follow the book. I am holding back from giving you any hints! I like this idea of doing a book as an 8 hr. mini-series, though--they should have done this with Under the Dome!

Snowbird:
It's over and I was disappointed that it went so fast it was hard to grasp just what was going on.  I didn't like them doing the scenes during the credits to explain things.  Was there someone else there helping Amma?   Did Natalie's brother's girlfriend have anything to do with it?  It was hard for my eyes to see so fast.  haha

I did enjoy it and want to read the book.  The casting was superb.   Everyone fit their role to a T.

ponytail:
Yes, the ending was way too abrupt! You'll enjoy the book! As far as I remember, it was all Amma. What a family, huh?

ponytail:
Well, Snowbird, I reread the ending. It's much more complete in the book! And I was wrong about it all being Amma, although she was the ringleader of course. Now you'll have to definitely get the book!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version