Show Games > Survivor

S37 David vs. Goliath Game

(1/12) > >>

Outlast:
OK Survivor 37 is just six days away and it seems we need a game to keep us company over what will (hopefully) be a better season than the last few. I have two games in mind so I'd like you to vote on which game you prefer.

Option one - a Team Game
This would play out much like our current BB20 game. Everyone would choose a unique team of four, in this version I think we would pick one new person every week for the first four weeks until we have a full roster of four rather than force you to choose four immediately after the first episode. The points will be scored based on players on your team winning challenges, finding idols and doing other prominent Survivor things.

Option two - a Weekly Game
These games require everyone to play every week in order to score points. So every week you'll be asked questions about what will happen in next week's episode. The questions will generally be the same from week to week with special questions thrown in from time to time as the show goes on.

Those are the options I've come up with. If anyone has other ideas please post it along with your vote for the game you'd prefer to play this season.

If you want both games than please understand that someone else will have to run one of them as I'm happy to run either one of these games, but not both.

ponytail:
Put me down for a team game, but I would do either one! Thanks Outlast!

LindaM:
Team for me.

Merry Prankster:
MP will not be playing.

Snowbird:
I think a team game is easier for everyone to remember.  I will vote for team game although either one will do for me.

The quote that was done by Ponytail was fun.  If she would like to do one for this game that would be good.  If she doesn't I will try to do one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version