Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Librarians and the Lost Lamp  (Read 870 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
The Librarians and the Lost Lamp
« on: November 12, 2018, 09:53:40 PM »
I recently finished my first Librarians novel, 'The Librarians and the Lost Lamp'.

It was exactly as expected, fluffy, fun and bit mad in places. Just like the TV show. The story focuses on Aladdin's lamp and the race to get it before the forty (thieves) do. It's set in two time frames, 2006 with Flynn Carson back when he was still the sole Librarian, and 2016 with the team from the show. It was a quick fun read and I'd be happy to read more Librarian novels in the future. 

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: The Librarians and the Lost Lamp
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 11:10:02 AM »
I read the one about Mother Goose.  In  it, the Mother Goose pact disappeared because Flynn opened it.  The Goose got out and took over Flynn.  He then started trying to get the three copies of Mother Goose back together so he could "destroy the world."  Fun, quick read and what I needed.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: The Librarians and the Lost Lamp
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 10:30:44 AM »
I read the one about Mother Goose.  In  it, the Mother Goose pact disappeared because Flynn opened it.  The Goose got out and took over Flynn.  He then started trying to get the three copies of Mother Goose back together so he could "destroy the world."  Fun, quick read and what I needed.
I just finished The Mother Goose Chase this morning and I loved it. Loads of literary fun. I think it's even more fun than the other Librarians book I read last year.  :clap:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal