Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Orphan Black  (Read 806 times)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Orphan Black
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:46:47 AM »
BBC America has given viewers a New Year's gift.  All five seasons of Orphan Black are available for bingeing On Demand.

A number of clones have been created for a mysterious purpose.  OB is about how a group of these clones unravels the mystery.

OB is a gem.  In turn, the story is funny. quirky, zany, suspenseful, twisty, tragic, dramatic and always highly entertaining.  There are far too many memorable characters and memorable moments to recount here.  The plot becomes a bit unmoored at certain points but that is merely a quibble.

The outstanding cast is led by Tatiana Maslany who gives an absolutely amazing, Emmy-winning performance.  She plays more than a half-dozen clone "sestras" who are physically identical but have distinct personalities.  Her performance alone makes OB worth the watch but the series is far more than that.  Make a New Year's resolution  to watch at least the first two episodes of season one.  If you do, you might  become just as hooked as MP did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcnIQeWY6MA

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Orphan Black
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 07:48:59 PM »
I might have to give it a try! You haven't steered me wrong yet. I've been watching Homecoming and just started Mindhunters.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal