Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms  (Read 914 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:12:56 PM »
Episode 2--still no action on the White Walker front, but a very satisfying episode all the same. We got to say 'goodbye' to the remaining characters as they spend their last night at Winterfell before the soon to come epic battle. It was a great way to see how those we have invested so much time in spend their final hours and with whom!

Jaime is in! Dani had her say, Sansa had hers, Brienne sealed the deal. Tyrion is still on the outs with Dani. A truce between Sansa and Dani doesn't seem to be in the cards for now. Dani is inflexible when it comes to absolute power in Westeros and that includes the North.

Loved the fireside chat with all of our favorites spending time together. Tormund's flirtation with Brienne was hilarious. Giant's milk! Guzzling goat's milk out of his horn...LOL. And the knighthood of Brienne by Jaime...powerful, stirring, deserving. Makes you wonder, though, will she survive?

The war room--we finally hear from Bran, and what the Night King's motives might be. And also a plan to set the Night King up for a sneaky attack from dragons with Bran being the bait, and Theon being his protection. That I am looking forward to seeing!

Arya and Gendry...ahem, wasn't quite ready to see Arya in that light, but who can blame her.

Dragonglass everywhere! I like the bits embedded on the walls and Arya's new weapon. Speaking of weapons, it was great to see Sam give Heartsbane to Jorah, he will wield it with honor.

A very frosty Jon with Dani. Really didn't get to see much of a discussion yet as to how she will take it, but it was telling that her first reaction was that he was an heir to the Iron throne, and not that he was her nephew. I guess in the world of Westeros....

Goodbye Grey Worm! I can't see him and Missendei on the beach in some far off land. I think he's gone.

Questions, questions, questions. Will the war with the White Walkers be settled this next episode? It seems that the plan to eliminate the Night King might be a good one. Will the dead in the crypt be reawakened into zombie hood by the Night King? Will we see a retreat if the Night King isn't defeated? Will they be battling on two fronts with the Night King on the north and Cersei on the south?

I am interested in your take on this, MP. Only 4 episodes remain, some rapid progress needs to be made. They say there will be 2 epic battles. Next week with the Night King? Then 3 more episodes to include a battle with Cersei at King's Landing. How do you think they will fit it all in?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 11:44:37 PM »
Oh no! A what if...the Night King sneaks down to Kings landing to do his thing, while the rest battle up North. And when Jon et al get there....

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 01:10:03 PM »
MP liked Episode 2 better than 1.  The highlight for MP was the knighting of Brienne---well deserved.  A surprise attack by the NK on King's Landing makes sense.  Cersei needs a bigger army.  Can't wait for the battle for Winterfell---it should be spectacular!  The NK sitting on the iron throne?----YIKES!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal