Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Rupert and Laura Boneham  (Read 715 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Rupert and Laura Boneham
« on: April 11, 2019, 09:56:43 AM »

Married
Rupert and Laura Boneham
Biography
Previous seasons: Survivor: Pearl Islands, Survivor: All-Stars, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, and Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Laura Boneham
Hometown: Indianapolis
Current occupation: Registered Nurse

Describe what you do: I work as a registered nurse in a busy hospital in Indianapolis on an Oncology/Hematology floor with medical overflow.

Three words to describe you: Kind, strong, and smart.

Favorite hobbies: I love waterskiing, boating, scuba diving, traveling, camping, gardening, and working out.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
I am most proud of going back to school in 2015 for another degree and becoming a new registered nurse.

What scares you most about traveling?
Getting lost.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing breathtaking scenery and new places I have never been before.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
I have always wanted to visit Australia and dive the Great Barrier Reef. I prefer tropical climates but I'm up for anything!

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)?
I hope to not be the first team out, see places in the world we have never seen before, and strengthen our marriage even more with new exciting experiences and challenges.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways?
Our biggest competition will most definitely be the Racers. There is a learning curve to running the Race and returnees have the advantage, no question!

Do you think Survivor prepared you for The Amazing Race? Do you think you learned anything on Survivor that will help you on the Race?
Surviving 21 days in the jungle on Survivor empowered the s**t out of me! Survivor taught me to expect the unexpected. I feel like I can conquer any challenge reality TV or life throws my way.

Rupert Boneham
Twitter: @RupertsKids
Hometown: Indianapolis
Current occupation: Self-employed

Describe what you do: Empower youth to make it in society.

Three words to describe you: Strong, smart, and brave.

Favorite hobbies: Mentoring, fishing, and coin collecting.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
My daughter.

What scares you most about traveling?
Being lost.

What excites you most about traveling?
The adventure.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
All. I can't think of any place I don't want to go.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)?
A great adventure.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways?
The Amazing Race-rs will most definitely have the advantage. Returning players always have the advantage over newbies.

Do you think Survivor prepared you for The Amazing Race? Do you think you learned anything on Survivor that will help you on the Race?
After so many times on Survivor, I've done a LOT of challenges. Survivor has taught me to be confident in challenges.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 05:37:28 PM by bacali »
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Rupert and Laura Boneham
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:29:23 AM »
I’m not mad to see Rupert here because even now he’s still one of the most popular to ever play, but I say this as nicely as I can....they shouldn’t have paired him with his wife. He should have run the race with either JFP or Sandra and this would automatically have been my favorite team. Such a disappointment.  ???

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 12:33:48 AM »
I'm glad to see Rupert again.  He is one of my all time favorite Survivors.  It would be nice if he was paired with another survivor.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »
I'm glad to see Rupert again.  He is one of my all time favorite Survivors.  It would be nice if he was paired with another survivor.
Technically Laura has been on Survivor both as Rupert’s loved one visit and as a contestant on the blood vs. water season Rupert was on. She’s just not a memorable contestant on her own, which is why I think they should’ve gone with Sandra or JFP. Maybe Rupert refused to pair with anyone else? If he did then they should’ve gone to Sandra and JFP and asked them to race instead. I think they would’ve done it! JFP is clearly dying to get back on TV and Sandra loves money so...yeah I think they’d do it. They’re even pretty friendly these days on podcasts which wasn’t always the case in the past.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal