Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 1646 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Happy New Year
« on: December 31, 2018, 01:28:43 AM »

I wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy 2019!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 04:25:34 PM »
 :06:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Hope you have a wonderful year in the 19.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 05:23:16 PM »
Thanks , Linda.
I wish the same thing for you.
As most of us have realized, a wonderful year really means ...good health. If I have this, then I have everything.

Don't know if anyone has any party they are attending? Let us all know what you do on New Year's Eve.

Hubby and I will be having a very quiet evening home...alone!   We could have gone out to dinner, but, it's a miserable day here, raining. We also have a real Christmas tree that is so dead, but, smells so beautiful. Maybe it has to die to emit this pine smell, ….don't know ..LOL.
We probably will be taking it down in a day or so, so I want to sit and enjoy my own home tonight, while I watch the revelers in Times Square party.
And, they "have" to be there by 4pm , some come earlier to get prime spots for the entertainment....So crazy!

But, again, I wish all of you a very wonderful New Year!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 12:20:17 AM »
I'm just thankful to be at home tonight even if I am alone.  This morning at 2 am I drove in the fog to the ER to take my daughter who was diagnosed with gall stones and some were lodged in a tube.  I came home at 8 this morning after the ambulance left to take her to Augusta about two hours away.  After a couple of hours of sleep my son and I went down to check on her.  She had the stones broken up and is doing okay but still must have her gall bladder removed but I hope she can come back closer to home for that procedure.  It being a holiday there were not any doctors any where around here to do it.

All I want for this next year is health for my family and love ones. 
Happy New Year to all of my Buzz friends.   :88:
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Whitesox71

• Gold Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 01:25:28 PM »
Hi Everyone!
I too spent the night at home with my 4 dogs and my cat. The dogs are just happy to have me here with
them but the cat wants me to sit down and hold her all the time. I am worried how she will be when I have
to leave her on Wednesday night and go back to work. She will not be happy.
I hope 2019 will be a good year for everyone and like Barb said, it is most important to be healthy. The
older we get, the more things seem to go wrong. I need to stay healthy because I have no one who would
be willing to care for my animals. They all depend on me and I must be there for them.
I did not do much for Christmas this year but would like to say thank you to the ones who were in the card
exchange. I put them up and enjoyed seeing them so much.
Looking forward to Celebrity Big Brother starting up. Can't wait to see who will be the "stars"!
Happy New Year! Hope 2019 is a good one! :singing:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 07:52:56 PM »
Oh good golly, Snowbird! Hope she is well and on the mend. I stayed home, too. I just don't like to leave my hubby for too long, he's been having quite the year and I get nervous if I'm gone too long. Stayed with my daughter and grandkids for a bit after Christmas. Fun! We went to Aquaman! What a good movie!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal