Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: DISCUSSION  (Read 6528 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: DISCUSSION
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2019, 05:07:44 PM »
Jessica does discuss game a little with the outsiders as I call them.  She knows she is on the list of people who will go soon if the powers keep winning. 
I like Nicole and she seems to be the favorite at Jokers.  She wants to play the game but doesn't have much of a chance.  I would love to  see who they would put up if Jessica, Nicole, Cliff, or Nick won Hoh.  Nick has told the powers that he wants to be included with them again and I hope he is just buying time since they all turned on him.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2019, 12:30:30 AM »
Good to know. They definitely need to turn the house around. Much as we hate some of the twists, a good one in favor of the outsiders would be welcomed by me!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2019, 10:24:11 PM »
Link to vote for the BB Field Trip to see which three of these stupid boring cowards will have to compete to not be nominated.  https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-field-trip-vote/   :33:

I'm not at all happy that one of the three wins safety for the week, but what can you do.

Whatever you do don't vote for Nicole or Cliff because the highest two vote getters will almost certainly be Jack and Jackson (if the online fan votes mean anything anyway) so whoever that third nominee is will have to compete against those guys in a challenge so we need to find someone who can either stand a chance of beating the boys or will at least make a satisfying nominee if and when they lose to the Jacks. At the moment I'm thinking Tommy fits the bill. The downside is that I don't think he can be voted out right now against any two people. Christie is another good candidate but she's been weak in most challenges so I feel like voting her in is just handing the win to one of the jacks. I read some want to vote Jessica just because she's useless, but that's even MORE handing the comp win to a Jack.

Any suggestions?

btw I'm totally mad that Julie made it sound like we were going to see a flip tonight only to have a unanimous vote against Sam instead of that rat Kat!  :banghead:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »
I would suggest Nick with the Jackasses. 
I don't think Julie knew how the vote would go tonight.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2019, 09:20:53 AM »
I don’t know how to make it happen but if I could pluck one person out of the house and get rid of him it would be Tommy because listening to the RHAP podcasts this morning it’s been made perfectly clear that he is the one holding this dastardly alliance together because he knows what a great chance of winning he has if the six are the final six of BB21. Get rid of him somehow and these people would start taking shots at each other and we might have a chance at the people we actually like sliding through to the end.

I’m happy to read that Jess is actually planning on taking a shot at the Jacks and not pussing out. But I think it’s Tommy that Jess really needs to get out. I’d also like to see one of Holly or Kat go. Both these outside the house couples need to be split up for the good of the tv show.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2019, 11:17:35 AM »
Should have read this post first! Does Jessica have a backup plan? Because surely they will both be able to squirm their way free.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2019, 05:59:03 PM »
Should have read this post first! Does Jessica have a backup plan? Because surely they will both be able to squirm their way free.
I don't know. I only know what I read this morning. I'll have to skim through some live feed threads or listen to Taran's podcast tonight to get details.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2019, 11:18:10 PM »
It is so good to see the underdogs on top for now.  It seems to have put some energy in their games and some hope for us viewers.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2019, 10:32:43 AM »
For those of us who are voting every day for the ‘field trip’ here is a link to a RHAP podcast. Listen to the last 15 minutes if you want to know about this vote and the many things that could go wrong and why we need to spread our votes to all six + Nick to keep Cliff and Nicole safe.

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-21-friday-aug-2-morning-update/

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2019, 01:14:06 PM »
Is Nick really on the right side?  I read where last night he told Jack, Sis, and Tommy he was loyal to them.  I am afraid he thinks they are the strongest side.

Christie really wants Jackson out.  She is teaming up with Jack, Sis, Tommy, and Nick to get that done.  She says if she hears that Jack is the target, which he is, she will use her power if the right person win POV and put up Nicole if Jackson gets taken down.  I guess they will then vote out Nicole.  Let's hope the right person wins POV.  Kat, Nick, and Tommy were picked for POV so the odds are stacked against Jessica.  I think Kat is the only one they can maybe trust.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:53:31 PM by Snowbird »

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2019, 04:20:33 PM »
Honestly I spoke too soon about us (the viewers) having a peaceful week. This is horrid news. The veto draw means that unless Jessica or Jackson wins the POV... Christie will get the use her power (it's the last week anyway) and backdoor whoever the new five want (Nicole?).

Best case scenarios...
Jessica wins it (unlikely). Noms stay pat.
Jackson wins it, Christie may not even use her power here because she doesn't trust Jackson. Upside is if she does use it there's a not insignificant chance that he backdoors her with her own power. Granted Jack would probably still leave in this scenario. 
Nick wins it, and it (fingers crossed) turns out he's been playing the 'five' thing and is ready and willing take a shot at them (unlikely. He seems to want back in too badly to be playing them...how can he forget so quickly???!)
Kat wins and she takes down Jack and puts up Holly as a pawn to get Jackson out.
Tommy or Jack win... I turn off my TV because Nicole or Cliff are toast.

In any case we may know soon just how badly this power will screw up Jess' HOH.  :o

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2019, 10:33:47 PM »
Worry no more!   #4846  Jessica WON POV! :whoo: :57: :08:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2019, 01:20:58 PM »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2019, 03:19:53 PM »
Heard about it on Twitter last night.  Jackson is not that type of boy.  He's being made to appear that way by CBS.  What he is doing is being directed by CBS.  If he doesn't do it,he'll be in trouble (yeah, right).  She even threatened to sue Evel Dick.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 10:33:14 PM »
CBS is not showing Nick to be the disgusting person that he is.  Some of the things he has said have been awful. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal