Big Brother 21 > Big Brother 21

DISCUSSION

<< < (2/17) > >>

bacali:
I really can't say right now. I have a hard time each season listening to them and trying to remember who is who.
I usually have to go back and read the bios once they start the show going.
One thing I do not like is for one person to be evicted so soon into the game.
Other years it's been on their ability in a challenge, but, this season, tonight, seems to be whether they like each other. The ones not liked by Jackson will be the ones chosen to compete.  *Nooooo*
Oh well, it's only the first night.

Outlast:
The theme is ok so far. Camp BB could be fun, but the jury is of course still out on that one.

The camp director twist seems ridiculously overpowered with one person having the power to banish four. But at least we didn't have the women take power and boot out four guys (they absolutely should've backed Jess and kicked out four guys though, but again I'm happy it didn't happen). If the camp director is wise he should boot out four of the 'weaker' people to minimize the blow-back when one (or more) of them comes back in the game. I think he should pick Jess, Tommy, Kemi and one of the blonds to both kick out weaker challenge people and potentially get rid of major threats in Jess and Tommy. But who knows. Depending on how long it takes this twist to play out Jackson may let the power go to his head and he may start targeting physical threats instead of actual social threats. Tends to happen in BB.

Who do I like so far? It's early days yet, but I still like Nicole for being a weird nerd. I like Jack for looking like Jason Momoa and reminding me of Stargate every time he's on screen. I like Jessica just because it's nice to see BB cast a woman who isn't a size 4 or below. I like Isabella's mom ('what is Big Brother?') and her utter disappointment in her daughters life choices and I also like Isabella's impression of her mother. I feel sorry for Cliff. I think I like Ovi, but I haven't got a reason.

bacali:
 :clap: :clap: Outlast. You are way more into the show than I am , at this point.
I still am learning names after just one night.  -duh-

I, too, am happy to see a plus size girl in the house and an "older" person. But, they shouldn't be stand outs, but more of them.
Let's see what tonight brings.

Outlast:

--- Quote from: bacali on June 26, 2019, 12:44:54 PM --- :clap: :clap: Outlast. You are way more into the show than I am , at this point.
I still am learning names after just one night.  -duh-

I, too, am happy to see a plus size girl in the house and an "older" person. But, they shouldn't be stand outs, but more of them.
Let's see what tonight brings.

--- End quote ---
I'd love to see a wider age range too. The show was a little more varied in it's casting back in the day.

Snowbird:
I am with both of you.  I want to see more than one older person in the house and more people who don't fit the Hollywood look.  I hope Jessica stays a while but if she is nominated for banishment I am afraid even if she fights her way back in those who double crossed her will be afraid for her to stay long. 

They said that only one will be sent home out of the four so Jackson is going to have three enemies from the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version