Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: DISCUSSION  (Read 6537 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: DISCUSSION
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2019, 10:15:33 PM »
Kat is being so unfair to Cliff tonight. Cliff didn’t go against Kat. Cliff didn’t make a bunch of deals and leave Jess out. Cliff TOOK the deal that he was offered to stay alive.

Why can’t the two of them (Jess and Kat) understand that Cliff wants to stay too.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2019, 01:33:23 PM »
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »
Someone posted Kat's goodbye messages on Reddit (via Twitter) with the clear subtext printed below and its amazing.  :043:
https://twitter.com/realityreacts/status/1162369584055427072

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2019, 11:49:21 PM »
They should have put a dunce hat on Sis instead of a chicken suit.  That girl is dumber than dirt.  She thinks she can get Jackson to take Christie down and put up Jess.  Now Christie wants to talk him into backdooring Nicole.  They think he just wants to get a girl out. 
What can you expect from Sis since she doesn't know what a noun or a adjective is.  How do they let people like that in college?  She must be a good soccer player. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »
Wait -- could she be part of the Ponzi scheme that got "Aunt Becky" and she contributed to that made-up foundation?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2019, 01:09:13 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162130204155453&set=gm.2370390383050585&type=3&theater     
Jackson's mother is on a rampage.

Darn, darn, double darn.... this is not available to see anymore.
Makes me annoyed that we are investing our time to watch the show which keeps CBS profitable, and when we see some news it's down before we get a chance to all read the news.

I will have to try to google to see what you said. But, I do , as a mother, understand that when you watch a tv show like this that the editing of your son could be different than what he is really like.
Hey.. I want to , as the saying goes," give benefit to the doubt".

I happen to like Jackson, as I have posted already in other threads. Since he was separated from Jack, he is a totally different type person. OR, is that what the editing is doing for him now?? Who knows? See how this can go?

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2019, 04:29:56 PM »
What does his mom use as her id on FaceBook.  Every time I try to see it, I get content not available.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2019, 10:39:09 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162130204155453&set=gm.2370390383050585&type=3&theater     
Jackson's mother is on a rampage.

Darn, darn, double darn.... this is not available to see anymore.
Makes me annoyed that we are investing our time to watch the show which keeps CBS profitable, and when we see some news it's down before we get a chance to all read the news.

I will have to try to google to see what you said. But, I do , as a mother, understand that when you watch a tv show like this that the editing of your son could be different than what he is really like.
Hey.. I want to , as the saying goes," give benefit to the doubt".

I happen to like Jackson, as I have posted already in other threads. Since he was separated from Jack, he is a totally different type person. OR, is that what the editing is doing for him now?? Who knows? See how this can go?

From what I read about Jackson on Jokers he is really a nicer guy that the show shows us.  He also treats Holly like a gentleman should, unlike some of the other men we have had on BB.
He has expressed to Holly how much he hates to see those he has on the block hurt which means he really has more compassion than I do.  He has talked to her about how much he admires Cliff and Nicole too. 

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
Well, well!  Those nitwits in the house are actually thinking of keeping Christie.  I guess her crying has paid off and her lying too.  I think DR sessions have been making people think there might be an advantage to keeping her.  Even Holly thinks it might be better to have Christy stay.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2019, 09:45:35 AM »
I don’t know if this flip will happen or not. Truthfully I won’t miss Sis at all and I’ll be happy NOT to see her end up in the final two as I was expecting. The downside is that not only will Christie stay but we’ll all have to listen to her crow about it and how she ‘manifested’ this. The idea makes me sick.  *vomit*

I don’t know which is the better move for Cliff and Nicole. On the one hand Sis leaving might help keep targets in the house ahead of them because Christie will always be a target. But the idea that this means that Tommy and Christie could still wind up as the final two is so sickening I’d rather she just left and ended the possibility.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2019, 01:17:18 PM »
So agree Outlast.  But I think that Cliff and Nicole's days are numbered.  Christie, Tommy and Nick do whatever they want.  They think they can smooze their way through everything.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2019, 01:54:24 PM »
I think Nick will be next to go unless he wins HOH or VETO.  If Christie stays I wish she would put up Michie and Holly to make them regret keeping her.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
Just found this on Joker's Update.  (I'm taking a stress break at work.)  What gives Christie this authority to tell production what to do.

8:19 AM Fri Aug 23 PT (edited 8:23 AM PT) by lambily4life
At 2:10 BBT - Tommy/Christie were talking in open bedroom. They are whispering about incident last week where someone used a loud speaker to announce outside that Tommy/Christie knew each other. Christie says she asked production to make sure it doesnt happen
again. Convo below:

Christie says they have managed to stay duo but then they set it over the loudspeaker. Christie says she can’t imagine how Tommy feels. Christie says she asked and they said they will have much better security. Christie says they promised they will take care of it.

(Lots of inaudible) then Tommy says he was upset becase they wanted to clip the convo of him promising Christie his vote at beginning of the week. Tommy says he was panicking because of that thing (loudspeaker thing outside) and he didn’t want to make it look like he was promising no matter what because it will show they do know each other. Tommy says they then asked so now you may not vote for Christie. Tommy says and they asked that he promised her so what changed. Tommy says she told them (DR) that it’s the incident but you are not going to show that so don’t make it seem like he is someone who goes back on his word.

Christie again wonders if it aired and Tommy said he asked if it will and will ask that they don’t air it because only reason she was considering voting Christie out was bc of the incident.

Christie says its not fair. Tommy agrees. Christie says it will compromise her game. Tommy says it should be fine now and its over. Christie tells Tommy but he needs to stop being afraid and its okay to have each others back. Says everybody has someone in here but they pretend that they are not close. Tommy says he knows etc...

NOTE that there was a lot of whispering so this is what i got from the convo. Convo started at 2am with Christie filling Tommy in that she may go up as pawn then this outside incident talk then started. Cams 3/4

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2019, 10:29:33 PM »
You know we have often wondered how much production has to do with the game and how they portray people.  I just read something on jokers that was very interesting.
Holly was saying something about her DR session and BB got on to her about not talking about the DR.  She got mad and said if they let her say what she (f-word) wanted to say in them instead of what they wanted her to say she wouldn't (f-word) have any reason to talk about them in the house.    SOOO. it looks like they are more involved than we realized. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2019, 03:28:32 AM »
I had a chance last night to watch a little of BBAD. The houseguests were all just sitting around together.
I have to say that this seems to be the nicest group of people I remember playing the game.
Did anyone else watch Thurs BBAD?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal