Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Spoilers
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
Tommy won veto.  :16:

Last week was great and all, but this week sucks.  :character0029:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2019, 07:27:49 PM »
I came home hoping for some good news and now I find out that Tommy can take off Christie.  I hope Jackson wins HOH in double eviction and gets rid of her anyway.  I know he will do it. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2019, 07:36:08 PM »
I can't understand why Cliff, Nicole, Kat, and Jess don't stick together and stop listening to the other side's "deals".  Michie would join them if they talk to him because he is set on getting rid of Christie.  If they all stuck together they could get it done.  I just want to throw up every time I hear anything about Nick.  Now I read that he is upset because he didn't get to sleep with Tommy one night because Christie and Sis were in the bed.  I don't think he cared a thing about Bella and I actually feel sorry for her now.  Sis is nothing but a slut.  That is a strong word but that is the way she acts.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2019, 12:18:05 AM »
A few weeks ago I would have never been pulling for Jackson to win HOH but things have changed.  Now if he can just keep Christie on the block...

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2019, 11:29:02 AM »
I was rooting for a Jackson win too, but the fool like everyone else before him is too scared to put up Christie and Tommy together. No he wants to put up Christie and Cliff and won’t even consider Tommy or Nick as a renom ! Hasn’t Tommy proven in the last week (since he decided to stop throwing challenges) what a challenge beast he can be? And didn’t we just see Christie lose a major challenge? Tommy is the one he needs to target for his own game and not Christie and most definitely not Cliff! Does he really think if Tommy wins HOH next week that he won’t see the block?

If nobody changes Jackson’s tiny mind before the end of the week and we end up with Christie vs. Cliff on the block then Cliff will need Nicole, Holly and JESS’s votes just to cause a tie and after the unreasonable way she reacted to Cliffs ‘deal’ with Tommy her vote is by no means sure. Plus for reasons best known to the insane she actually likes and trusts Christie even though she knows they aren’t on the same side.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2019, 07:02:12 PM »
I checked the feed updates and it sounds like Jackson has corrected somewhat and now plans to nom Christie next to Sis. Which is slightly better, but still stupid. Tommy can easily will a veto again and pull Christie off and then what's Jackson's big game move...getting rid of Sis? Lame. He needs to put Tommy up and he's completely blind to it.  :o

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2019, 02:23:41 PM »
According to the feeds Tommy is getting irritated with Christie and Sis (mostly at Christie) for not being willing to try to make up with the six.  He is defending Holly and Jackson and saying he believes what they say is true.  Of course he is trying to stay in good with Jackson. 

Playing in veto will be Jackson, Holly, Sis, Christie, Cliff, and either Tommy or Nick.  I know Jess and Nicole are not playing.  That is three against three for keeping Christie on the block. 

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 07:03:11 PM »
Jackson won the veto.

So Christie will be going home on Thursday unless Sis quits to join Jack on the jury.

Tommy’s fine with this as far as I can tell. With Christie gone no one will know their secret and he can get want he wants the most and get the remaining members of the six back together. The possibility makes me sick in its probability.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2019, 01:22:38 AM »
Aren't they due for a double eviction soon?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2019, 08:09:00 AM »
You'd think so, but nobody seems to have an information on it. Usually Julie announces the double on the Thursday before it happens. There's also no word on a jury buy-back either. So maybe they cut both. No need for a double elim if nobody comes back in from jury?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2019, 03:54:54 PM »
See, my will power... I'm here peeking at spoilers.

The other night was the only night I missed getting the feeds. I always loved watching this particular comp.
Last I saw on tv, both Jessica and Cliff were really struggling.
Me, I think I would have just sat down before I broke something. hahaha
I can see why Jackson won. He was sprinting. The comp was made for long legs and more for a man than the girls.

And, I would think by next week we should have a double eviction, too. But, ? maybe they know we are all usually one step ahead of them so they've switched things up.? But...
Must be expensive maintaining the BB mansion for evictees, so might as well start filling it up. LOL
When I really think about it, it's not so bad being evicted to some mansion in the Hollywood hills.
They are still getting paid some stipend. Pretty good for a few months of really doing nothing.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2019, 12:29:13 AM »
Do you think they get to interact some with the staff when they are holed up there? I've always wondered.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2019, 08:33:48 AM »
Sometimes they will mention some of the staff by name.  I would imagine they do have some interaction.  I wonder when they go in the DR if the they see the person interviewing them and the cameraman or if they are hidden.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2019, 12:37:42 AM »
Poor Christie has been nominated again so we get the pleasure of hearing her whine for another week that she deserves to be there.  Holly nominated Nick of course and Nick as the prankster nominated Christie.  I know a lot of people aren't fans of Nicks and I am not either but I hope he wins Veto so Christie will hopefully leave finally!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2019, 12:03:43 AM »
Nicole fell with Tommy and Jackson still up.  She was devastated.  Jackson won and plans to put up Jess and Christie with Christie as the pawn.  Little does he know she is just as dangerous to him as Jess is.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal