Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Spoilers
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
Tommy won veto and took Christie off.  Jackson had to put up Cliff.  I hope there isn't any funny stuff done by Christie to keep Jess. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2019, 05:36:01 PM »
Oh my gosh! this season keeps getting worse and worse. Cliff's dances with his wife were so heartwarming, i loved them so much! Hope it's good-bye, jess!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2019, 12:23:54 AM »
Christie and Tommy want to talk someone into voting out Cliff along with them.  They have a final three with Jess.  I know Nicole will never go for it and I hope they don't convince Michie and Holly that it would be better to get out Cliff.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2019, 09:19:42 AM »
Christie and Tommy want to talk someone into voting out Cliff along with them.  They have a final three with Jess.  I know Nicole will never go for it and I hope they don't convince Michie and Holly that it would be better to get out Cliff.
I don't think this is likely to happen, but then again who would've thought Christie would survive four strait weeks on the block?

If Jess leaves as it is nearly certain she will, that will leave us with 3 pairs going into the double. I THINK (& hope & pray) that Nicole is the safest person in the double, followed by Cliff because I THINK Tommy & Christie will go after Jackson/Holly and the other four would go after Tommy/Christie. For Cliff or Nicole to go in the double someone would have to either drastically change their mind (as far I know their minds) or make a mistake like putting up Christie next to someone other than Tommy, Tommy wins POV and now they're BOTH off the block.

So lets just hope that nightmare doesn't happen. It is WAY past TIME to split up Tommy and Christie!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2019, 10:41:13 PM »
I hope that nightmare doesn't happen but today Holly was saying she trusted Christie more than she did Cliff.  I hope the Universe goes against Christie this time.
A lot depends on who wins HOH in DE.  I hope that Christie and Tommy will put up Jackson and Holly and vice versa.  They just need to look over Cliff. 
I think Nicole stands a good chance of being taken to the final three by either couple.  It would be great if she could win either the first or second competition and get in the final two. 
Of course, my dream would be to have Nicole and Cliff in the final two.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2019, 04:52:27 PM »
Jackson won another HOH. (Sorry don't kill the messenger).   :34:

Let's hope Jackson stays true to his deal with Cliff and all four of them fight hard for veto to ensure a Tommy boot because if Tommy wins veto I think its curtains for Cliff. And remember the final five HOH can't compete at final four so there's still a chance Jackson could leave there. Granted he could still win veto, but there would be a decent enough chance he wouldn't.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2019, 10:04:49 PM »
Ok so I was just checking in with the live feed thread on Reddit before bed to see if there was any news and there is....

THE VETO WINNER IS...

NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    -Dancekick-
 :08: :whoo: :72: :86: :97: :dance: :great:

So theoretically she should take Cliff down and force Jackson to put up Holly. They then get to choose between Tommy and Holly. I assume given their general honesty that they will evict Tommy. Which is fine. Holly isn't really the issue here anyway. It's Jackson they have to take out and in the final four (when he can't play for HOH) veto is everything.

I think there is an outside chance that Cliff may stay on the block because the trust Jolly so darn much. But I hope not. I don't want any chance that Jolly could turn on Cliff.

btw Tommy has told Jolly about his relationship with Christie. Boy was that stupid!  :c029: :97:

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »
In news that makes the internet cry...Jackson has won the final POV and will of course be evicting Cliff. Watching him gloat is going to suck so hard.  :33:

I don't know if Nicole can beat Jackson in the final three comps or not. But she at least needs to beat Holly and make it to round three. Her odds are a bit steep, but she's overcome steep odds already this season so I still have some hope. But the situation still sucks.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2019, 12:16:34 AM »
I will be sitting on the edge of my seat praying for Nicole to win round one so she will be in the third round.  She has an uphill battle.  If the first part is endurance Holly will be a good competitor.  I just cannot stand to see Jackson and Holly in the final two and hear them celebrate.  He is so arrogant and she is a desperate older woman who would sell her soul to keep her man.  I hate how they accuse Nicole and Cliff of being deceptive when that is what they planned all along. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2019, 01:26:14 AM »
In news that makes the internet cry...Jackson has won the final POV and will of course be evicting Cliff. Watching him gloat is going to suck so hard.  :33:

I don't know if Nicole can beat Jackson in the final three comps or not. But she at least needs to beat Holly and make it to round three. Her odds are a bit steep, but she's overcome steep odds already this season so I still have some hope. But the situation still sucks.

I hate to say it but, I don't feel as badly about Cliff going as I would have.... awhile ago.
He should have listened to Nicole. They were stupid not break up this showmance whan they could have.
They should have voted out  Holly and kept Tommy.
Cliff said multiple times on the aired show tonight that he had to think of "his" game... well, now look at where it is.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2019, 02:20:58 PM »
I agree about Cliff.  I do feel for Nicole as she wants Cliff beside her in the end and is doing everything she can to shame Jackass into taking him instead of Holly. I am sure it will do no good as he doesn't care.  He knows he can beat Holly but I am not sure that he will beat Cliff or Nicole.  Cliff put his trust in the wrong person.  They should have kept Tommy and I think the three of them could have battled it out for the final two.  I think Cliff thought Tommy would take Nicole which he probably would have.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2019, 06:33:22 PM »
Also, Cliff should have known that even entertaining the idea of breaking the F4 deal with Jackson and Holly would cut it with both of them.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2019, 08:51:06 AM »
Now I’m real mad. I just learned that production helped Jackson win the final four veto. Apparently he was confused on the question DID NOT receive punishments and was knocking down all the wrong faces so production stepped in and corrected him that he was supposed to leave up the faces that DID NOT receive punishment.

Add to that they’re absolutely giving him a golden winners edit despite his actual behavior.  :character0029:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2019, 01:38:18 PM »
Nicole had little trouble with that veto.  I just knew she should have won it.  With them doing it one at a time production can stick any time they want to on the finish.  They should have them all doing it at the same time so you know who finishes first. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2019, 03:24:41 PM »
Now I’m real mad. I just learned that production helped Jackson win the final four veto. Apparently he was confused on the question DID NOT receive punishments and was knocking down all the wrong faces so production stepped in and corrected him that he was supposed to leave up the faces that DID NOT receive punishment.

Add to that they’re absolutely giving him a golden winners edit despite his actual behavior.  :character0029:

I'm real mad, too.   :91:
How did you find this out, Outlast?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal