Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Beehive Challenge and more...  (Read 359 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Beehive Challenge and more...
« on: June 30, 2019, 06:25:32 PM »
It appears to me that not many people are really playing our Beehive Challenge each month.
We only have it because we thought it to be a popular feature with all of you.
I know that I was not on alot this past month because of family occasions...College grad., First Communion , 8th grade grad, yet it seems that I have won again.

Some of you may know, some not...that we were told that there is going to be some big  change in browsers with the internet in 2020. This may render our arcade ... useless, gone! Nothing we know that we can do.
We are not even currently able to add new games. They just don't seem to go on.

So, I ask you all. Do you want to continue having this Beehive Challenge each month for as long as we are able ?
It does take time to put games up, and take games down and  tally and post the results each month after the stroke of midnight.., BUT, I do not mind at all if you all like playing. I enjoy our site.

Tonight, after midnight I will tally June's Beehive Challenge and search around for fun games for July.
Please, play them and enjoy the competition OR , be honest and tell me that this feature on the site is not interesting to you.
IF anyone of you enjoys a particular game, let me know. Maybe some month I will add it to the challenge, if we continue.
We just renewed our site, as we have told you, for 3 more years.
If there is anything you enjoy doing, show you enjoy watching and chatting about( we all now probably watch BB) , please let us know with a post.

I have posted the cast pictures with bios , so let us know what you think about these houseguests.
We all would love to know.
Let's get our site .... going... let's put some life into it.
Because, ... there was no reason to pay for our site's renewal if no one is going to enjoy it.

Thank you 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal