Big Brother 21 > Big Brother 21

The Jack Situation

(1/2) > >>

Court:
We are only one week into this season, and already we have a controversy on our hands. This is involving the houseguest known as Jack. He has reportedly made racist remarks in regards to his fellow houseguest Kemi, and has also allegedly made comments towards Jessica and Ovi as well. One of his comments was that he wanted to  “stomp a mud hole through her chest.” this comment was made directed at Kemi.

In result of his actions Jack has apparently received a warning from production. He is also now on the receiving end of a petition, made by fans, to have him removed from the house for the safety of others.

The link to the petition is here:
https://www.change.org/p/cbs-expel-jack-from-big-brother-8512f0bf-9041-4b0e-b8e0-8f8bdb76e177?recruiter=980419990&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=cc32fb50-9c0a-11e9-9f88-d17835f2be46

Snowbird:
It seems to happen every year.  It looks like they would learn if they have been watching Big Brother before now.  I thought Jack was a fan.  Well, I am not a fan of him and from what I have read not many people are.  The romances have really gotten started this year.  Lots of under the cover movement from what I have read.  I think Jack, Jackson, and I think Nick? is involved with one of the women.

bacali:
I really haven't gotten into this season yet. I've been busy with family and just have watched aired CBS shows.
Going to watch tonight's show after I post this.

My opinion is concerning Jack, and I guess this is not Mickie.. is if they say racist remarks, this should be immediate expulsion from the game.
I don't think after all these years these people don't know something about BB and the fact there are cameras and microphones on them 24/7. So wise up or get thrown out!!

LindaM:
Both Jack and Jackson (Miche) have made comments and been told in diary room about it.  From what I saw, Miche was upset on how he would be perceived outside the house.  Jack doesn't seem to be bothered by the DR session at all.

I'm beginning to hate this entire cast.  That is all.

ponytail:
Me too. Where are all the schemers? I do like the twists, though. We'll see how this living in the house after being evicted works out. I am hopeful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version