Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Favorites  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Favorites
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
I predict that when Julie names the top three vote getters for America's Favorite Player on finale night that Jackson will end up in the final three with Cliff and Nicole. His edit has been golden since Jack left. Nicole is beloved by the feed watchers and Cliff is very well liked both by casuals and by feed watchers.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 05:42:28 PM »
I agree about Nicole and Cliff but I don't know about Jackson.  He has been coming up in the poles but there are still a lot ahead of him at Jokers.  It surprises me that Sam is listed as number three there and he has been out forever.  Also David and Ovi are close to the top.  Nick is at the bottom now.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 01:18:18 PM »
I agree about Nicole and Cliff but I don't know about Jackson.  He has been coming up in the poles but there are still a lot ahead of him at Jokers.  It surprises me that Sam is listed as number three there and he has been out forever.  Also David and Ovi are close to the top.  Nick is at the bottom now.

That just shows how bad these people have been this year.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal