Big Brother 21 > Big Brother 21

Can you believe?

(1/2) > >>

bacali:
Here is an article I saw that said that Cliff's family wasn't even given tickets to the finale.
His daughter texted a question of where they could go to watch the show and some fans offered
their tickets...but, they refused.
Wow!! Cheap Big Brother!!
Article link is below:

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-cbs-evicted-cliff-hogg-family-from-live-audience-seats-finale-night/?fbclid=IwAR3YXcfw8-v8Pzj4pcPtyvLy1UXsBpL6NS9mW73ih18251089EwEVUFo5M4

Outlast:

--- Quote from: bacali on September 27, 2019, 07:41:52 PM ---Here is an article I saw that said that Cliff's family wasn't even given tickets to the finale.
His daughter texted a question of where they could go to watch the show and some fans offered
their tickets...but, they refused.
Wow!! Cheap Big Brother!!
Article link is below:

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-cbs-evicted-cliff-hogg-family-from-live-audience-seats-finale-night/?fbclid=IwAR3YXcfw8-v8Pzj4pcPtyvLy1UXsBpL6NS9mW73ih18251089EwEVUFo5M4

--- End quote ---
Big Brother as a show is known for being super cheap with everything. But I agree that Cliffs family should’ve gotten tickets at least.

Snowbird:
I can understand that if they have a policy for paying for only the final three's family.  It would mean former and future families would expect the same thing.  BUT that article sounded like they went out at their own expense so I can't understand them turning them away.  Maybe they didn't have tickets but even so it looks they would make an exception.

ponytail:
Cliff had some of the most heartfelt moments on tv. I will never forget him pretend dancing with his wife. I would have loved to have seen her there.

LindaM:
It's probably because no other fourth place finisher had family in the audience.  I think Big Brother has always been cheap and they would much rather have past contestants in the audience than real people.  Let's face it!  On some evictions, they've basically had to pull staff in and so on. 

Now on to the cheapness of the show.  Why is that only Jackson seems to have made real money on it????  I guess he's the poster boy from now on.  Do you even remember who won the show or is it the ones they choose to promote (like Tyler)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version