Survivor > Survivor 39

The Dan Debacle

<< < (2/4) > >>

Outlast:
I read this on Sucks and copied it because it made more sense than most of the stuff people are saying about this...

--- Quote ---Survivor has always let players deal with problems inside the game. that is what made the show so interesting. Dan and Kellee and whatever they did or didn't do is irrelevant. What matters is the Production intervened in the game. And by intervening in the game, they ruined it. From now on we will all have to question why Production did or didn't intervene at any given point.
--- End quote ---

:clap:

bacali:
Not too exciting a season for me.
I wouldn't' have known that it was taped or that so many former Survivors boycott the show .
I don't even care.
I am disappointed in the winner, too. I wanted Noura to win.

So now, we have another All Star cast in Feb. Rob vs "Amba" should be interesting . LOL

Snowbird:
The three I preferred to win were the last three voted out.  With the ones left I was happy with the results.  I liked Tommy.  Noura talked so much I could not understand half of what she said.  I think the jury was tired of hearing her.  She was an interesting player though and brought something different to the game.

I am happy for Janet and Elaine.
I question the way CBS treated the Dan case as far as them putting Kellee on the spot.  She seemed so uncomfortable talking about it.  It seems that it was more for CBS's benefit than hers.

ponytail:
Yes, I think Kellee was put on the spot, too. She was so nervous and uncomfortable. It sounds like Survivor will take to heart some changes.
The 40 year winners war could be epic, or an epic failure. Sure hope we get a good season. It will be fun to see some of those players, most of whom I had forgotten about, duke it out!

Snowbird:
Looking at the pictures there are a lot that I don't even remember and some I remember but did not remember that they actually won.  One that I noticed that wasn't on there was the young guy from Texas that won maybe ten years ago or more.  He was young, down to earth, very likable and helpful.  Can anyone help me out on who this was?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version