Non- Reality > Non Reality

Sanditon on PBS

(1/3) > >>

Outlast:
I’m just starting the second episode ...

So far I like the lead Miss Haywood and brothers Tom and Arther Parker have made a very favorable impression but brother Sidney is an ass. The horrible incestuous brother and sister have more charm. Speaking of the horrible pair... Jane Austin would not approve.

Snowbird:
I loved the show but like you I don't know how Jane Austen would like it.  The incestuous siblings aren't actually blood related though as she said his mother married her daddy or vice versa.  I think the casting was right on target.  The guy who plays Sidney is so convincing as an ass!

Outlast:
I think my main concern in this series has been to see Tom Parker succeed in his dream to turn Sanditon into a resort town.

I also like the nice laborer who works for Tom.

Sidney has improved somewhat almost as if they held a focal group and realized that they went too far with his character. I still don care about him though and I don’t buy any kind of romance they’re going for with him and Miss Haywood. She clearly has better chemistry with the laborer.

Snowbird:
I think a romance between Sydney and Charlotte is where they are headed.  He seems like a jerk but she seems attracted to him and he to her but they both are fighting it.  I like the foreman too but I think a lasting romance between them is to predictable for the drama.  I think Charlotte is going to do something to get Miss Lamb and her boyfriend together that is going to not sit well with Sydney. 
Anyway I am enjoying the show.  It just isn't long enough. 

Snowbird:
If I was a person who said curse words I would be letting them fly right now.  The show ended if the worst way possible.  Several things were left unfinished and Charlotte was left with a broken heart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version