Rob
Sarah

Red - Dakal
Kim
Jeremy
Denise
Tony
Sandra

For the record I think the boys were morons tonight. Sarah and Sophie are a tight pair and now the best the boys can do is tie the vote because they voted out their numbers advantage in order to be able to crow about getting Rob out. FOOLS! I hope their tribe loses next week because they deserve to suffer embarrassing defeat for this foolishness.
  :sleepy:

Snowbird:
Now I am torn about who I want to win their way back in the game Rob or Ethan.  The one I least want back is Natalie but I'm afraid if the coins have anything to do with it she stands a good chance. 

ponytail:
Haven't been here lately, but I just wanted to say that I love this season! So much to look forward to, so fun to see the scrambling, so great to see the different twists. So many to root for! And boo....

Snowbird:
Another great episode.  I love not knowing what is going to happen.  I had a feeling that might be Denise's plan. 

Snowbird:
I was on the computer and suddenly realized it was 8:35 and I had forgotten it was time for Survivor.  I'll have to catch it tomorrow night on Spectrum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version