The Bachelor/Bachelorette > New Board

Television after the Pandemic

(1/1)

LindaM:
As many of you may know, I do reviews, opinions, and recaps of television shows.  Recently, I took a look at what I think television will look like in the future.  Here's my  article on my blog about it.

https://televisionchangesblog.com/2020/05/02/pandemic-television-what-does-the-future-hold/

cak416:
You are a terrific writer. Thank you!

bacali:
Linda, I agree with cak.
I do think, though, that I've read some of this blog before.
Now we are at the part of television that is way past the height of covid and I do see some programs coming back.

I watch Days of Our Lives and they never skipped a beat. I know they film way ahead so this is probably why plus with the Olympics on the NBC channel I'm sure they can get extra shows "in the can" as they say, so they are ready for several months ahead..

They seem to have been able to film the Bachelorette, but, this new season of Big Brother which is one of our site's favorite did have to send home a potential cast member due to covid. The show is in real time with live feeds to whomever pays for them, and so far seems alright.
Many of my favorite shows are ending....for good . and I do notice more game type shows on.

Our country seems to be opening up in many places and this honestly scares me because I don't think everyone is ready. This is because so many people refuse to take science as truth and haven't been vaccinated. I think the real test will be shown after the summer months .
Right now so many people have flocked to beaches and are traveling again. No one knows for certain just what the future holds. Very scary.

I always enjoy your blog, Linda. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Snowbird:
This was posted in May 2020.  I think it was just read by Cak and that is why it is up again.  It was relevant at that time and now we can see how it is playing out one year later.  Things are getting better but still not perfect.

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on July 14, 2021, 10:30:45 AM ---This was posted in May 2020.  I think it was just read by Cak and that is why it is up again.  It was relevant at that time and now we can see how it is playing out one year later.  Things are getting better but still not perfect.

--- End quote ---

I didn't note the date on it, but, I did think I remembered some of it. See, Snowbird, we are all slipping!  -duh-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version