Big Brother 21 > Big Brother 21

Favorites

<< < (2/2)

ponytail:
I really liked the Memphis and Dan duo on their season. I am looking forward to seeing if he will be a good player. I remember Keisha's drunken birthday party on her season--let's just say she was a very sloppy drunk. The older players are gonna have to keep on their toes. It was great seeing everyone back! And seeing something 'new' on tv. It's too early for me to say who I will root for, but I still have a soft spot for Ian. I'm hoping there are some jokesters to keep us entertained this year, or some great villains, or something! All these old marrieds with children might have tamed down too much!

Outlast:
Spent some time reading up on the current state of the house....Looks like Janey and Kaysar won the safety comp and now it will probably be Kesha and WRONG Kevin going on the block.

Unfortunately it appears that the new bro’s alliance of Cody, Tyler, Enzo, Ratcole and I think Memphis...  are targeting the old school players. The jerks.

But at least Janey and Kaysar seem to be aware of this and are planning on fighting back if and when they win HOH. It sounds like they will likely have WRONG Kevin/Kesha, GOOD Nicole and hopefully Ian on their side.

Not sure where the rest stand though Bailey is clearly attached to Tyler.

Outlast:
Additional tidbits... Ratcole is gunning for GOOD Nicole because of course she is that petty to want be the only Nicole. Ratcole and Ian may have a winners pact of some kind to protect each other as the only winners, but their games don’t exactly line up with Ian feeling closest at this point to Good Nicole and Kevin, while Ratcole is targeting those people and has already climbed into bed with the boys club as expected.

Outlast:
Possibly Memphis may be closer to Janelle than I thought and might lean that way. Christmas is firmly with the boys it seems and Dani has something going with Ratcole and she seems to hate Janey and Kaysar for being more popular than her. Ugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version