Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Presidential Election 2020  (Read 968 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Presidential Election 2020
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 09:19:35 PM »
*tiptoes into the thread to drop a link*

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php

Might I respectfully suggest that there is a forum (probably a lot of them) for this. I’m not a poster there but I do read many threads there to get a better idea of what is actually going on. It’s full of cranks and idiots of course as all political discourse seems to be these days, but if you read down the chain you can usually find the truth of the story. I for one certainly don’t trust CNN, FOX or any news source I know of to be unbiased anymore.

There is enough anger in the country already without bringing it here to our happy place.
 :051bye:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Presidential Election 2020
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 09:34:16 PM »
Bless you Outlast.  That is certainly true.  There is enough anger in this country and we don't want to contribute to it.

I don't watch news either because it is biased one way or the other.  Journalist use to have a code that whatever they printed or said had to be checked out.  Now they slant it like they want.  I am also talking about Fox news.   People always say to me that I watch too much Fox News when I probably haven't seen it since before my husband died which was three years ago.

Thank you for your words or peace.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal