Big Brother 23 > Big Brother 23

Who do you like or not like?

(1/2) > >>

bacali:
I just posted the pictures and bios...
Let's all read them and give your likes /dislikes.

Let's have some fun for awhile before the show starts on Wed.

Snowbird:
I shouted that I was happy that the house guest this year were ordinary people.  After seeing the photos closer up I realize that most of them are attractive to look at.  However, most of them seem to have watched the game for several years unless they just binge-watched after getting on the show.  I like Frenchie the farmer more than any other but they all seemed likable by the bios.
I will like the ones who are the nicest to others in the house.  I think this year is promising.

ponytail:
I think they are going to be trying hard to get away from the predictability of the last few years. I have high hopes for this season!

Snowbird:
We get an opinion about these people by reading their bios and looking at their pictures.  It is entertaining to see how our opinions change after we met them and see how they play the game.  Sometimes they play completely opposite of what they say they will.  I am looking forward to this season. 

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on July 04, 2021, 08:44:54 PM ---We get an opinion about these people by reading their bios and looking at their pictures.  It is entertaining to see how our opinions change after we met them and see how they play the game.  Sometimes they play completely opposite of what they say they will.  I am looking forward to this season.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you, ponytail.
They look and sound almost the same as to how they will play the game and what they will miss.. we have to see them and decide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version