(1/2) > >>

bacali:
HOH Frenchie
Nominated:  Kyland and Alyssa

Safe this week.
The Jokers: Frenchie( HOH), Derek F, Azah, Britini

Have-Nots
The Kings: Christian, Xavier, Alyssa, Sarah

Now that I remembered how to do the side box, I can post things like this there.< fingers crossed>LOL

Snowbird:
Derek X has won veto.  There is a lot of talk about taking someone off and putting Travis up.  It sounds like from what I am reading that they are all playing hard already and making numerous alliances.  It is difficult to keep up with them. It should be an interesting season.

Having the four teams might have been an attempt to keep people from forming a large alliance that runs the show for the entire season.  I don't know if it is working as it sounds like two teams have joined forces. 

bacali:
I hope we get to really see some strategizing on the show tonight.
This is why I miss BBAD

I fiddled around and finally remembered how to do the side block. I will try to keep this up to day for you all.

Snowbird:
I like new twists but this year there are so many it is confusing.  to begin with, the HOH has three other people on his team that he can't nominate.  Then if someone wins the Wildcard they can save themselves and I think their team if I heard right.  That doesn't leave but eight people to choose from and if he has made promises with any of those it narrows the field down to choose from. If someone gets HOH in hopes of getting a certain person out there is a big chance it will be wasted on someone they didn't really want to nominate.

I sure wish they had BB After dark because that hour doesn't give us much to base our feeling on.  From reading on another site I got the idea that people were not liking Frenchie, the fans, or the players.  Tonight he seemed well-liked. 

ponytail:
Well I'm not liking Frenchie a whole lot either! After promising the women none of them would go up, he put one up. Not a good start when half the house is mad at him. He lost a lotta trust.
 I think just the wild card winner is safe, not his whole team. I really have to start visiting Joker's to get a blow by blow I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version