Big Brother 23 > Big Brother 23

General discussion

<< < (2/11) > >>

LindaM:
Just finished a piece for my editor on why Frenchie's HoH went wrong.  I could have kept going but stopped at 10.  It's been a long season and we're only on week two.

Frenchie has been begging America for a free pass.  He's so far got nothing and is still on the block.  I honestly think that the producers have no way to help him.  When he asked by the koop de etate it was funny.

Snowbird:
Frenchie's HOH was partly messed up with the teams and the Wildcard.  Also, he had promised so many people safety that with all that was already safe from eviction he had nowhere else to go for nominees.  It put him in a desperate situation and made others mad with him.  I think if he had gone to them and warned them before nominations what he had to do and why he might have salvaged his HOH and respect from others.   

bacali:
Yes, for sure, poor Frenchie boxed himself in a corner with making alliances with practically everyone in the house. If he has been a fan of the show, he certainly is stupid because he used absolutely no strategy at all. When it came down to nominations, he had no one to nominate. I feel sorry for him because he really seemed to  want to play , but, BB is really a game where you have to use your brain as well as your braun. He has neither.

Outlast:
I haven’t been keeping up too well so far I admit, but from what I’ve seen and read Frenchie seems like one of the worst players I can recall. He made general statements about not targeting girls or non-whites and went around promising safety to absolutely every person in the house except for Christian and when C won safety and spoiled his plans he made a lot of panicky decisions. He could’ve salvaged most of the people in the house if he’d just been forthright about what happened especially with his own team/alliance. But he kept his reasons to himself and all that did was make him look untrustworthy to everyone. When even your own team (of whom he appears to be the best athlete and thus their best chance to win comps/safety) want you gone and actively trash you around the house than you are truly screwed.

He seems to feel like he has been betrayed somehow, but he only has himself to blame.

trouble405:
I seem to have missed so much while I was out of town. The first couple of weeks are usually not that impactful but it seems this one was!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version