Big Brother 23 > Big Brother 23

End of Teams

<< < (2/2)

bacali:
I bought the feeds too. They were only $4.99/ month. Actually renews tomorrow. For this price I will keep them  another month, but, I don't watch them either.
I think Christian may be a goner this week it they are smart and take a competitive play off by backdooring him.

LindaM:
Actually with the change of internet provider, I'll probably keep Paramount + for the programming.  It's got Picard which I've wanted to see. 

I've watched some of the feeds but they have a "happy cutter" who always sends the screen to bubbles.

Christian is fighting like crazy.  He thinks he can talk anyone into doing anything he wants.  On Twitter, he's referred to as Stinky.  He doesn't bathe.

ponytail:
I like Paramount a lot. Picard was good, you will love it. And Discovery is a good Star Trek series, too. Different. I haven't watched it yet, but a spin off of the Good Wife is on there, too. It's called the Good Fight, and has some of the same characters. In a pinch, I sometimes will watch an old season of Survivor.

LindaM:
Truthfully, until now, I didn't have the wi-fi speed to watch.  Now I do.  Even the feeds get a glance when I know something good is going down.  Last night, you kept getting interrupted.

Court:
I didn’t like the teams either. But like clockwork, the teams were over exactly when I thought they would be. Production is getting too predictable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version