Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 454 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Halloween
« on: October 31, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

:29: :29: :29: :29:  BOO

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 10:03:31 PM »
It was a fun night here. Some families decorated up flat bed trailers like a Halloween float and drove around with their spooky music playing. Fun! Beautiful weather, too!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 12:50:50 AM »
Sounds like fun, ponytail.
Here, our town does a parade with children/parents but we don't do this anmymore. They just walk around some blocks and get some candy at the end.
We had our bowl of candy ready, or I should say my husband bought several bags of his favorites: kitKat, reeses, hershey bars ...all chocolate. We had 3... yup, only 3 children ring our bell.
But, we've never had many because we are on a dead end street.
Many years I wasn't even home, but, hubby and I had to laugh.... it was about 4 and the bell RANG. We look at each other and say.... PEOPLE!!!!  -rollinglaugh-

Earlier Ava and Liam came over with Bobby and dil. They stayed about a half hour...too much to do, places to go.
But, that was ok.
So, another Oct gone and next weekend we change the clocks for winter. Boy is time flying.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 12:56:48 AM »
I had quite a few, and it was nice to sit outside in the cool fall weather to pass out candy. Strangely enough, the doorbell rang about 4:00 today and there were 3 boys there with bags wanting to know if I had any leftover Halloween candy! First time that's happened...of course they said they couldn't go last night, but c'mon! I gave 'em each a handful anyway, my hubby and I sure don't need it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal