Non- Reality > Non Reality

Wheel of Time

<< < (2/3) > >>

ponytail:
The first episode is very rushed, and if you haven't read the books, I'm sure very confusing. Episodes 2 and 3 are more settled, and once the initial concepts of this world are grasped by everyone I think it will fall into place. I watched it twice, and the second time through I picked up on a lot of small moments that I overlooked the first time. I like how he has left the Dragon Reborn a mystery for us all to figure out (as if us book readers didn't know), and I don't mind the inconsistencies--like Mat's character, Perrin's wife, the Whitecloaks (so villianous!), and the Aes Sedai gentling of Logain. A few places are changed up, some characters don't appear when and where they should--stuff like that to cut down the enormity of the story or give background to the development of the characters.

Thanks for doing this, Linda!

LindaM:
Truthfully, haven't had time to watch the other episodes.  Now I know how to send them to the television and plan to do so.  I'm also happy because I just got AMC+ for $1.99 a month for a year.

ponytail:
The end of episode 4 is a treat!

ponytail:
Another fun thing to do is listen for the whistling, and then try to find Padan Fain in the episodes. Like 'Where's Waldo'! I really love the character development, and Loial was a treat!

ponytail:
Enjoyed episode 6 immensely! Lots of growling by the bookies about things left out and changed, but I am enjoying it for what it is. Episode 7 is the Waygates and I hear Min will finally show up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version