Non- Reality > Non Reality

LaBrea

<< < (2/3) > >>

bacali:
I watched Under the Dome for only one season and had to stop.
This one so far I like. It's far out for my husband, but,, hahaha he has trouble reading the comics... it has to be right in front of him for him to "get".
I happen to like it, but, ponytail, you read and watch so much more than I do, I don't know whether you would like this one.
They are doing season 2 , so, it didn't wrap up the way I thought it would...so?

Snowbird:
I thought it was going to end to but quess I will watch it the next time around.  Was it good?  I don't know that it was that good but I got interested in the characters and wanted to see how it ended.  I did love Dome but was disappointed in the last two or three episodes.

bacali:
As I tried to explain to my husband but, he left the show after only a few episodes.... the story is mainly about the 2 girl detectives and Ronald. These others are subplots and that is where he gets confused.

I hated the way it ended this season, though. Sad in some ways, but not good for Ronald. But, in case you didn't watch I won't spoil it for you.

Snowbird:
I hated the way it ended too.  That poor man had just got the farm he wanted and then had to die. 

bacali:
Anyone watching LeBrea this season. Wow is it complicated. Sort of reminds me of when I watched Lost.
Finally Devan was untited with his wife and Levi and the mother and daughter had a reunion... but, Josh is in 1988.
I am determined to keep watching... LOL. But, it is confusing...when someone goes through the light and was a child in the beginning and comes back and now is an adult....like Lily.??? #4846

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version