Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: All-Star Celebrity Apprentice  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »
The 2013 Celebrity Apprentice will feature all-stars, although who is considered an all-star might be controversial.  The Don has announced the contestants that will be on the show.  What do you think of the list?

The people are Trace Adkins, Dee Snider, Dennis Rodman,  Penn Jillette, Gary Busey, LaToya Jackson, Lil Jon, Stephen Baldwin, Marilu Henner, Lisa Rinna, Brande Roderick, Claudia Jordan , Brett Michaels, and last but not least someone who was not on the Celebrity Apprentice but was on the old Apprentice show Omarosa.

Omaros, not being on the Celebrity Apprentice, might not be considered an all-star of that show but, like her or not, (I didn't) she is definitely an all-star from the old Apprentice show.  I suppose since being on the show she is now considered a celebrity. 

I am not sure when this show will begin but it should be interesting to watch. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
I've always liked Celebrity Apprentice, but haven't watched it lately as it seems to conflict with other favorites. Really sounds like a good one though, should be lots and lots of drama.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 01:46:21 AM »
I never really like All Stars...with any of the reality shows.  I , too, am not that excited about reading the list.
Trace Atkins.. he won, I think his yr. Dennis Rodman... I'm not really wanting to watch again. And, I could go on with all the rest of the list.  ... all B list 'celebrities'.
I honestly used to love this show, but, I think the 2 hour format is too long. I get bored watching them all fight.over their tasks for so long. It's not enjoyable in the least any more to me.
I have to see what else is on. I wound up for the last celebrity apprentice.. taping it and just watching , if any of it , the boardroom.

Offline sherylk

• Gold Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 06:54:08 AM »
Although I don't watch Celebrity Apprentice (can't stomach Donald Trump nor his daughter), the all-stars mentioned should make for an interesting show. I saw Dennis Rodman and Gary Busey in Celebrity Rehab and they are BOTH out there somewhere.... -loll. I do like Brett Michaels...he seems like a really down to earth guy from what I have seen of him. I don't know most of the others and have never seen them on this show, so I can't form an opinion of how they will be on the All-stars show.  DRAMA = tv ratings

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »
I agree with Bacali. With the show being on for two hours its way to long. I get bored watching. However I am excited to see Bret Michaels back. He is my favourite by far. I think this cast should make for an interesting season.

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 12:14:04 PM »
I think they could make it interesting with these returning contestants--take off their wigs, remove their bandanas, drop their facades--then we'd have a real interesting program to watch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal