Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: What do you think of the judges?  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
What do you think of the judges?
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »
Hmm, so the judges for this years American Idol have been announced for awhile, what do you think about the new judges?

Personally I think Keith Urban and Mariah were good choices. However I think Nikki was chosen soley because she will bring the drama to the show. I think she was a bad choice and doesn't have enough experience.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: What do you think of the judges?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
I hate having to get use to some new ones.  I liked Steven Tyler and hated  to see him leave.  I'll have to wait and see about the new ones.  I still miss Paula. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:52:35 PM »
I'm watching American Idol.  I usually don't like to watch before the finalist are picked but thought I would check out the judges.  Not too impressed.  Keith Urban is okay, Miriah just barely okay, but that other girl is weird!  Maybe they will get better.  Some of the singers that the women like are good looking guys that can't sing.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 05:15:21 PM »
I am not at all impressed with the judging.
Nicki Minaj is not only weird, but, I find her to be ...full of herself. Give me a break !!! I can't stand her attitude.
I only watched the first night and that was enough. I didn't agree with whom they put through to Hollywood and whom they didn't.
I happened to think the boy with the one leg had a great voice... better than some they fussed about.
But, back to the judges...just having to watch Nicki Minaj all the time... turned me off to this season already.
And, I honestly have never been a Keith Urban fan ...
And Mariah Carey who seems to be the "Paula" and JLo" for this season.... didn't have anything constructive to say...she just agreed with Nicki... that "this isn't your time , try again next yr".
Randy.... same old "dog" remarks.
I just wish that they didn't have the judges ...I enjoyed the contestants and their stories...
Skip all this part and go right to the shows that we, America have to judge from.      :ecomcity:

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 12:21:14 PM »
I agree with you guys. Nikki a lot of the time comes off as very phoney and full of herself. That fake smiles she does constantly drives me insane. Quite frankly she doesn't know what she's talkin about.

Mariah..ehhh hopefully she will get better. I like Keith Urbans accent lol. Hopefully they will all get better with some pratice.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 10:56:25 PM »
Yikes, I just posted all my opinions on the judges in another post before I read this one. Oh well, looks like we are all pretty much on the same page. -duh-

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 06:18:37 PM »
They were trying to gain a following, not loose more people. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the last season.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 07:26:26 PM »
I know I am pretty much tired of it. I wonder what their ratings are like, though?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »
Well, the other night I sat down to watch the show with a notebook and pen, fully intending to do a recap of sorts for everyone here. I dutifully wrote down a little about the first 5 contestants as well as the judges responses, and then could go no further. I do not like any of the contestants, and Nicki Minaj :41: is a *****. She appeared LATE, not even showing up until the second contestant, and she was wearing sunglasses which made you go????? All her critiques (done in a nasally whiny voice) began with her telling EVERY contestant how much she loves them and then commenting on their styling. ????? She has NOTHING to say (or not much anyway) about their singing. I may glance in every once in awhile, but I am so very disappointed. It's hard to believe it is sitting high in the ratings.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 06:19:56 PM »
Last night Nikki looked like she really needs to touch up those roots.  I think she is about the silliest person I have ever seen.  What was all that about her eating pancakes for breakfast?  She is weird to say the least.
I do like some of the contestants, especially Angie Miller and the guy who stutters.  It is amazing how he can sing so perfectly but has such a hard time talking. 
I am anxious to see which one comes back that had the sing off last night. 
I don't think the other judges are too crazy about Nikki either.   -LOL-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 10:29:38 AM »
This is just a gut opinion, but Mariah just sits there like a robot. She is so in control--perfect posture, perfect clothing, perfect hair and make-up. Her facial expressions are so controlled, her words so carefully chosen. Where is the spark? She needs to let loose, show some passion.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal