Other Reality Shows > American Idol

What do you think of the judges?

(1/3) > >>

Court:
Hmm, so the judges for this years American Idol have been announced for awhile, what do you think about the new judges?

Personally I think Keith Urban and Mariah were good choices. However I think Nikki was chosen soley because she will bring the drama to the show. I think she was a bad choice and doesn't have enough experience.

Snowbird:
I hate having to get use to some new ones.  I liked Steven Tyler and hated  to see him leave.  I'll have to wait and see about the new ones.  I still miss Paula. 

Snowbird:
I'm watching American Idol.  I usually don't like to watch before the finalist are picked but thought I would check out the judges.  Not too impressed.  Keith Urban is okay, Miriah just barely okay, but that other girl is weird!  Maybe they will get better.  Some of the singers that the women like are good looking guys that can't sing.

bacali:
I am not at all impressed with the judging.
Nicki Minaj is not only weird, but, I find her to be ...full of herself. Give me a break !!! I can't stand her attitude.
I only watched the first night and that was enough. I didn't agree with whom they put through to Hollywood and whom they didn't.
I happened to think the boy with the one leg had a great voice... better than some they fussed about.
But, back to the judges...just having to watch Nicki Minaj all the time... turned me off to this season already.
And, I honestly have never been a Keith Urban fan ...
And Mariah Carey who seems to be the "Paula" and JLo" for this season.... didn't have anything constructive to say...she just agreed with Nicki... that "this isn't your time , try again next yr".
Randy.... same old "dog" remarks.
I just wish that they didn't have the judges ...I enjoyed the contestants and their stories...
Skip all this part and go right to the shows that we, America have to judge from.      :ecomcity:

Court:
I agree with you guys. Nikki a lot of the time comes off as very phoney and full of herself. That fake smiles she does constantly drives me insane. Quite frankly she doesn't know what she's talkin about.

Mariah..ehhh hopefully she will get better. I like Keith Urbans accent lol. Hopefully they will all get better with some pratice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version